Shugo Chara RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shugo Chara RP

A RP forum for the anime Shugo Chara. Make your own OC Guardian with their own Guardians Characters! Everyone is welcome!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Yashima, Shai (WIP)
A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 7:15 pm by Jinxie_Winxie

» Yuki Haku's Purchases
A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:32 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Yoko Kurohashi's Purchases
A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:31 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Emulating Emotions
A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:25 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Wandering the City [OPEN]
A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:21 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Conflict in the Park
A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:18 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Holiday's and Activity
A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:13 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» A Notice About My Activity
A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:08 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Hey, guys! Welcome my awesomeness!
A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:03 am by SevenxOfxHearts

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 157 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:31 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

A small adventure! [FINISHED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:56 pm

(It's cool! I had a bunch of work for school, so I was gone for a while.)

"Alright, let's go," Minori said. She led the way around the back of the store.

"Adventure!" Kaze cheered.
Back to top Go down
https://shugo-chara-rp.forumotion.com
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:41 am

As they walk around the back a security guard comes into view. "Go for it Yoko!" Arisha gives a small cheer before pushing his friend towards the security guard.

Yoko hesitates she had no idea what to say to him but she approaches the adult anyway. "u-um excuse me?" the man looks down at her questioningly. " I..er..umm" she scrambles for something to say. "Say you can't find your parents!" Yuuki suggests helpfully. Mami rolls her eyes " she's too old for that excuse, say you're looking for you're little sister" Yoko pauses for one more moment. "M-my little sister is missing...c-can you help me find her?" she asks hesitantly hoping that the guard would believe her.

The man looks around the deserted back street "I can help for a little while" he responds gruffly. Yoko makes a big act of looking relieved "Great! She has blonde hair and is about this tall...and I last saw her-" Yoko leads the guard around the away from the door and her friends.
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 7:11 pm

"Good job, Yoko!" Kaze yelled after her.

As silently as she could, Minori sneaked to the door. She checked around her to make sure no one was around before cracking the door open. She opened it slowly in hopes of reducing the noise. She nodded to Kaze, who floated in. The small Chara looked around, then nodded back at Minori to tell her that the coast was clear. Minori quickly slipped inside.
Back to top Go down
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 2:05 am

Arisha grins as he follows Minori inside "hee hee now this is an adventure!" he says looking around the room. They stood in a storage room of sorts that when a chubby old man walked through the door. He doesn't seem mad or surprised to see the Minori and Arisha but curious "Now what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 8:41 pm

"Um..."

Kaze giggled. "From a girl who is careful to one who doesn't care at all! Chara-change!"

The light blue rose hair piece appeared in Minori's hair. She grinned at the man. "We're on a super fun adventure! It's almost over, but I'm still so excited! Do you like adventures? Because I do now! They're really fun, did you know?" Minori said every thought that came to her mind.
Back to top Go down
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:23 pm

Arisha grins nodding his head in agreement with Minori "Yeah that's the spirit Minori!" he cheers. Keiko watches the two and hangs his head "Why am I stuck with the two who lack discretion!" he mumbles certain they were about to be kicked out.

The man looks at the two confused for a moment then suddenly laughs "ha ha ha haaa. You kids must have one of those treasure maps right? You lot wouldn't be the first ones to show up today! ha ha haa, those maps are six years old. I don't know who keeps posting them but you're a little bit late!"
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:07 pm

Minori pouted. "No way! This is stupid!" she exclaimed. "Can you at least tell us what the treasure was?"

"I wanted treasure!" Kaze whined. "This sucks!"
Back to top Go down
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:58 pm

"Well this is a candy shop, so it was a small treasure chest of candy..." He studies the two kids and there disappointed expressions. "You know what" he turns and opens one of the boxes taking out a large bag of gummy bears and fruit drops "Why don't you have these, you worked hard right?"

Arisha's grin returns to his face "Thanks old man!" he says taking the gifts. The man smiles and nods "Now I think it's about time you two left, we're about to close" He pushes the two out the door that had come where Yoko was waiting patiently.
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:18 pm

"Thank you!" Minori called as they were pushed out. When the door shut, the rose hairpiece in her hair disappeared, ending the Character Change. A blush immediately appeared on her cheeks. "Did I really just act like that...?" She frowned angrily and turned to Kaze. "Kaze, why did you do that?!" she whined.

Kaze just giggled. "You needed a little help talking to that man! If I had just let you talk on your own, you would have sounded bored and stand-offish like you usually do. He wouldn't have given you candy then!"
Back to top Go down
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:12 am

"aw don't get mad at her Minori" Arisha teases tossing the Fruit Drops to Yoko "I think you're cute when you character change with Kaze" he says tone light and dismissive.

"Did you find the treasure?" Yuuki approaches Keiko who shakes his head. " The treasure map was old" Yoko clumsily catches the fruit drops "That's a shame..." she murmurs quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:45 pm

Minori's face turned a deeper shade of red. "Cute?"

Kaze poked Minori's cheeks. "Nori's blushing! She's embarrassed!"
Back to top Go down
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:00 am

"That's what I said isn't it?" Arisha says handing the gummy bears to Minori "Here you take these"

Suddenly Yoko's phone start ringing she takes the call then shuts the phone "I have to go" she smiles at them "It's getting late and my parents want me home"
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:37 pm

Minori took the gummy bears. "Yeah..."

"Nori, won't your parents be worried about you if you aren't home soon?" Kaze asked.

Minori nodded. "Yes, but... I can probably stay out a bit longer."
Back to top Go down
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 4:38 am

Yoko smiles at Minori "Hey Minori, we should have a sleepover sometimes, don't you think?"

Yuuki grins "Sleepovers are fun! Good idea Yoko-chan"
Mami looks down at Yoko "could I play my music there?"
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 5:41 pm

A sleepover? Minori had never been invited to a sleepover. Everyone had always assumed that she was this aloof, I-don't-care-about-anything type of person. She was somewhat that way, but she didn't think that it would impact her social life that much. Socializing just wasn't really get forte. She blinked a few times, then nodded. "I would love to."

Kaze grinned. "Yay!"
Back to top Go down
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 3:25 am

Yoko's phone buzzes again "I gotta go! See you two later!" she runs off.

"See you later Kaze!" Yuuki waves good bye. "Good bye" Mami adds her own farewell.

Arisha grins at Minori and Kaze "I have to get moving too, but I'll see ya around for the next adventure!"
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 5:29 pm

Minori put on a small smile and nodded. "Until the next adventure, then. I look forward to it."

"Bye, everyone!" Kaze called. She turned to Minori. "Nori, maybe you should go. I'm sure your parents are worried. It's getting late, and you don't want to get sick when it starts to get colder!"
Back to top Go down
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 4:46 am

(end of thread?)
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:03 pm

(I guess so. Or we could keep going as kind of like a "next day" thing. Doesn't matter to me.)
Back to top Go down
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:42 am

(Um I don't really have any idea's for what we could do next ^^" )
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 9:54 am

(Yeah, me neither. I think we could just end it here since there are quite a few RPs at the moment)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A small adventure! [FINISHED]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shugo Chara RP :: Roleplaying :: Roleplaying Areas :: Outside of school-
Jump to: