Shugo Chara RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shugo Chara RP

A RP forum for the anime Shugo Chara. Make your own OC Guardian with their own Guardians Characters! Everyone is welcome!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Yashima, Shai (WIP)
A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 7:15 pm by Jinxie_Winxie

» Yuki Haku's Purchases
A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:32 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Yoko Kurohashi's Purchases
A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:31 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Emulating Emotions
A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:25 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Wandering the City [OPEN]
A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:21 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Conflict in the Park
A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:18 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Holiday's and Activity
A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:13 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» A Notice About My Activity
A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:08 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Hey, guys! Welcome my awesomeness!
A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:03 am by SevenxOfxHearts

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 157 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:31 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

A small adventure! [FINISHED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:57 pm

"Sweets, sweets, would you like a treat..." Minori repeats. "The candy shop maybe?"

Kaze grins. "I hope so! I like candy. Who doesn't?"
Back to top Go down
https://shugo-chara-rp.forumotion.com
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 12:15 am

" That would be logical. But what's this about a door closing at twelve?" Yoko pauses at Keiko's question "I don't know of any candy stores closing early today, maybe there's going to be a sale closing?"

Arisha shrugs "Anyway we need to get moving, there's more then one candy shop around here!" He leads the way out of the park. "We should start at the main shopping district"
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 12:25 am

"I wouldn't know of any candy stores that close at twelve. I don't buy candy that often," Minori said. "The clue could also be referring to another store that closes at twelve. Maybe one next to the candy shop." Minori was starting to like this adventuring thing. She was starting to get excited for the prize. She wouldn't admit that, of course.
Back to top Go down
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 12:34 am

"Maybe, we should try both idea's." Arisha says starting off down the street "I know three candy shops in the main centre, we could split up and each take one?" Arisha poses it as a question not knowing if either girls would like the idea.

Yoko nods "I know which ones you're talking about, I'm fine to split up" Yuuki grins "This is so exciting!"
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 12:44 am

Minori hesitated. She honestly didn't know her way around. She didn't come here often, and when she would come, she was always accompanied by at least one of her siblings. She wasn't going to admit that she didn't know her way around, though. She could find her way around. "Okay, that's fine. I know where to go." She quickly turned around and walked away before she spouted any more lies.
Back to top Go down
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 12:56 am

"Akitsu-san! Wait a moment!" Yoko moves forward taking out her mobile. "Do you have a phone? We should exchange numbers, that way if someone gets lost or one of us find the right shop we can let the others know"
"Good idea" Arisha says taking out his own phone. "Staying in contact with your fellow adventurers is important!"
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 1:01 am

Minori stopped and pulled out her phone. "Okay. My number is..." She gave them her number.

"I'm learning a lot about adventuring. This is fun!" Kaze beamed.
Back to top Go down
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 1:10 am

Yoko and Arisha give Minori their numbers already having eachothers. "Alright, I'll take the Candy Time shop."
"See you Kaze, Keiko!" Yuuki waves as Yoko sets off at a run for her selected shop.

Arisha looks at Minori "The other two shops are this way" He says starting off. "Do you wanna go to Liquorice Land or Chocolate Plaza?"
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 1:21 am

"See you later!" Kaze called, waving to them.

"Uh... Chocolate Plaza... I guess." She started walking in the direction where she thought it would be. She hoped it was the right way.
Back to top Go down
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 1:33 am

Yoko arrives at her candy store and looks around "See anything guys?"
Yuuki shakes her head "Nope. What about you Mami?" Yuuki looks back expecting her friend to be there "Yoko! Mami's gone!" Yoko whirls in a small circle checking for herself that Mami wasn't there. "She's always disappearing, come on mission abandoned, we have to go find her!"

Arisha arrives at his destination and stares at the large crowd in front of him. "How are we meant to get through that?"
"It's like a jungle" Keiko says rubbing his chin in a thoughtful way. "I suggest charging right in!" Arisha looks up at his guardian character weighing up the idea. "Well if you say so!" he charges into the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 1:50 am

Minori walked down the street and took a turn. She found herself in an empty street. She walked to the end, hoping to find the candy shop. She didn't find it. She turned around and walked back. She continued walking around and making turns. She passed a couple of stores, but no candy shop. She soon found herself at a dead end. She turned around to walk back, only to discover that there were multiple places to turn. "Kaze, we have a problem."

"What's the problem?"

"I don't remember the path we took."

"...So we're lost?"

"Yes."

Kaze started to panic. "Call Yoko or Arisha!"

"No! I can do this on my own!" Minori refused. "I don't need help."
Back to top Go down
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 2:02 am

Arisha makes it through the crowd huffing slightly "Ah we made it!" Keiko looks around. "Arisha look" Keiko points straight at a sign with a huge cue at the back of the candy shop. " The candy maze, Sweet and Fun, closes at 12pm. Keiko we found it!" Arisha shouts the last part excitedly the stops as people turn and look at him. "ah...hee hee" he rubs the back of his head awkwardly and moves back into the crowd taking out his phone and calling Minori first "I found the store!"

Yoko runs back the way she had come from the second time. "Where is she?! I even checked all the music stores!" Yuuki looks around then spots a little side alley, music was coming from there. "Yoko look over there, there's music maybe she went there" Yoko looks down the alley " I hope you're right"
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 2:09 am

Minori answers her phone. "You found it? Wonderful. That means I didn't have to find my store. Good thing I never found it in the first place." She took a deep breath to calm herself, as she was getting agitated. "I'm lost." She ran her fingers through her hair, a sign of her annoyance.
Back to top Go down
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 2:22 am

"How did you get lost? Never mind, where are you now? Keiko and I would come find you." Arisha speaks in one excited flow no accusation in his voice.

Yoko walks down the alley cautiously, places like this made her nervous. The alley opens to a street, it seemed like there was some sort of music festival going on and there were crowds, lots of crowds. "Why does there have to be crowds?" Yoko mumbles quietly looking at the swarm of people with wide eyes. She hated crowds, in fact she was scared of them. "Yoko, we need to find her..." Yoko hestitates "F-fine..let's go" She doesn't move.
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 2:28 am

"That's another problem," she deadpanned. "I have no idea where I am. I'm next to... a book store? I think it's a book store." She looks in the window. "Yeah, it's a book store."
Back to top Go down
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 2:37 am

"A book store?" he repeats. "What's it called? Are there any other shops around?"

"Yoko you're not moving..." Yuuki looks down at Yoko worried. "I'm working on it" Yoko says she was beginning to shake. "What if Easter members are around? Mami could be in trouble, come on!" she begins tugging at Yoko's hair. That made Yoko move she braces herself and then dives into the crowd looking around. "Yoko! I sense her! This way!" Yuuki begins leading her through the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 2:47 am

"It's called..." She trailed off when she heard something she didn't hear before. Music. "Do you hear music?" She walked away from the book store and towards the music. As she walked towards it, she saw a crowd. It appeared to be a music festival of sorts. "Change of plans. I'm at a music festival."
Back to top Go down
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 5:54 am

"A music fair...Got it! See you there" Arisha turns off his phone then walks over to the main counter. "Excuse me, do you know of a music festival around here and how to get there?" The lady smiles. "Sure do it's-" she starts listing off directions and Arisha's mind instantly goes blank. "Keiko, character change with me!" Arisha says under his breath. Keiko gives a small salute "Alright!" Arisha's mind suddenly clears. The lady had being so busy talking she hadn't noticed the coat that showed on his shoulders because of the character change. "Sorry, could you repeat that once more?" Arisha asks his tone much more serious then before. The lady sucks in a breath the starts her list of directions again.

"I can't see! Yoko was standing at the edge of one smaller crowd that Yuuki had lead her too. Yuuki puts her hands on her hips "She's definitely here! Just push through the crowd!" Yoko shifts she really didn't want too. In fact she absolutely hated the idea of pushing through that crowd but she was going to do it anyway. "Mami owes me for this" Yoko mumbles then pushes through the crowd as fast as she can, ignoring protests and cries. Making it to the front Yoko finds herself in front of an guitar rock off type of stage with Mami listening enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:36 pm

Minori turned off her phone and put it back in her bag. She looks out over the huge crowd of people. "Kaze, this is our big chance. Are you ready?"

"How are you going to do it? You can't get everyone's attention while you're in the crowd," Kaze pointed out.

Minori spotted the security guard that was blocking the stairs that led up to one of the stages. He was making sure no one in the crowd got up to the stage. "I have a plan that could get us the attention of at least a majority of the crowd. It'll be obvious to you when I want you to character change with me." She pushed her way through the crowd, slipping through the narrow gaps between people. She made her way to the security guard and stood in front of him. He gave her an intimidating look. A light blue rose with two blue green beads and ribbons appeared in her hair. A wide grin spread across her face. "Hi!" she greeted cheerfully. "I have something I would like to announce to the crowd. Just a little bit of information I'd like to share. Do you mind if I just walk onto the stage after this song?" The security guard was about to answer with a no, but Minori kept talking, her head tilted to one side. "You don't care, do you?" A mischievous glimmer flashed in her red eyes. The guard's expression grew blank, like all of his cares had disappeared. He slowly shook his head to tell her she could. Minori smirked. "Thank you."

The song ended soon after that. The guard stepped aside, and Minori started walking up the stairs. She whispered to Kaze, who was floating next to her, "It's a good thing we can make anyone's cares disappear with this character change. It's good for getting what we want."

Kaze beamed. "It's a neat trick, isn't it?"

Minori walked across the stage and to the microphone. The crowd murmured and whispered in confusion. The band members looked at her oddly. One of them stepped forward to question her, but one warning look from Minori made them stop in their tracks. The smile returned to her face as she reached the microphone. She tapped her finger on the microphone. "Excuse me, everyone." Her eyes scanned the crowd, the same mischievous glimmer in them. "I have a little announcement to make."

(Long post is long. And I had to type it like three times because my internet kept crashing. -_-)
Back to top Go down
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 8:20 pm

Arisha takes off at a run from the candy store. He had to find Minori and Kaze and still get back before twelve if they were going to finish the adventure! Still in character change he looks around the immediate area, his eyes land on a large stage. Seemed notable enough. He walks over when Minori walks out on stage "What's she doing up there?" he speaks loudly to Keiko confident no one would hear him over the crowd. "I would assume she is trying to draw attention so we knkow where she is"

Yoko looks at Yuuki "Go get Mami, if I go over there I'll draw to much attention" she murmurs under her breath to the cheerful guardian character. Yuuki salutes and moves over to Mami "Mami! We found you! Come on we have to go, you know Yoko's not good with crowds" Mami lets out a large and long sigh then nods and comes over to Yoko. The three make there was back through the crowds to the edge of the festival. "Mami! I'm glad your okay! Please don't disappear on us like that, it makes me worry" Mami hesitates. "You never notice when I disappear" Yoko looks up at Mami who had her eyes downcast slightly and arms folded stubbornly. "I noticed this time, and I swear I'll pay more attention. I don't know what I would do if one of you were taken by Easter or got lost"

(I hate it when that happens)
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 8:38 pm

Minori looks out over the crowd. So many people, so many X-Eggs she can collect for Easter. She smiled. "My announcement is more of a question, actually. My question is this: Why do you still believe in your dreams?" She paused for dramatic effect as the crowd murmured. "Think about it. Most people never achieve their dreams. They always keep living, believing they will, though. That's the interesting thing about us humans. We know something is impossible, yet we continue to believe it will happen somehow. You might be saying 'That's not me. I'll definitely achieve my dreams.' Well, I'm here to tell you that you're wrong. You are part of the majority."

Kaze whispers in Minori's ear, "You've got them now, Nori. Look at their faces. They look lost."

Minori smirks and continues her speech. "Now you know it. You won't achieve your dream. Knowing that, do you still believe in your dream? If you know you won't achieve it, why should you believe in it? Why should you care about your dream?"

There is a brief moment of silence before people's eyes start to become blank and their faces become emotionless. X-Eggs start to rise, one by one. Minori's smirk widens and she takes the scene in.

(I have to leave for a little while. I'll be back in 30-45 minutes maybe)
Back to top Go down
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:06 pm

Arisha looks around, what was Minori doing? People's faces start to go blank and x eggs begin to rise into the air above the crowd. "Don't listen to her! Anything's possible so long as you're willing to try!" They weren't listening. People were loosing x egg's rapidly. "Arisha get Minori to stop! That's the best way to make this stop" Arisha nods and pulls out his phone starting to run up to the stage "I'll call Yoko to come help" he murmurs to himself. Arisha wasn't exactly good at the whole 'convince the person not to take others x eggs' thing. "Yoko, Minori is turning people's heart eggs into x egg's we're at a musical festival at some main stage!  Gotta go!" He hangs up abruptly moving up onto the stage. There was no protest from the guard he was as blank faced as the others. "Minori! What are you doing! Stop!" Arisha shouts at her stopping.

Yoko opens her phone as Arisha calls and listens to his hurried flow. Minori...was making x eggs? Did she work for Easter? " Mami, Yuuki we have to go x eggs-" Yuuki and Mami were already moving. "We can sense them!" Yoko chases after her two guardians " I can't believe Akitsu-san is doing this..."

(okay I have to go clean my room anyway T.T)
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:46 pm

(Okay, I was gone a bit longer than expected XD)

The blue hair piece signifying the character change disappeared. "I'm doing my job," she answered simply. "Please don't get in my way. I won't hesitate to use force."
Back to top Go down
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:56 pm

Arisha glares at her "So you work for Easter then. Taking people's dreams and crushing them? That's your job and you actually do it?" Arisha's voice raises to an angry shout "We thought you were better then that!"

Yoko arrives at the edge of the crowd "Mami character change with me, we have to make sure these x egg's don't go anywhere" Mami nods "Right" Grey headphones appear around Yoko's neck and a guitar in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 10:09 pm

"You thought I was better than this?" Minori repeated, sounding angry. She narrowed her eyes. Her voice rose to a shout, something that doesn't happen often. "What do you know about me and what I'm like? Nothing! You don't know anything about me!" She yelled the last part the loudest. She clenched her fists at her side and squeezed her eyes shut. "You just don't understand," she said quieter.

Kaze floated up to her, a worried look on her face. "Nori?"

Minori looked back up at Arisha. "I'm warning you, Arisha. Please don't get in my way." It almost sounded like she was begging. "I... I will use force."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A small adventure! [FINISHED]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shugo Chara RP :: Roleplaying :: Roleplaying Areas :: Outside of school-
Jump to: