Shugo Chara RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shugo Chara RP

A RP forum for the anime Shugo Chara. Make your own OC Guardian with their own Guardians Characters! Everyone is welcome!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Yashima, Shai (WIP)
A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 7:15 pm by Jinxie_Winxie

» Yuki Haku's Purchases
A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:32 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Yoko Kurohashi's Purchases
A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:31 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Emulating Emotions
A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:25 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Wandering the City [OPEN]
A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:21 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Conflict in the Park
A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:18 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Holiday's and Activity
A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:13 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» A Notice About My Activity
A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:08 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Hey, guys! Welcome my awesomeness!
A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:03 am by SevenxOfxHearts

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 157 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:31 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

A small adventure! [FINISHED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 10:22 pm

"You're right I don't understand, I have no idea why you would do something like this! But I'm willing to understand, just...let these eggs go back to their owners." Arisha argues back to her. He was willing to listen to her. "If someone took away Kaze, made her an x egg wouldn't you want her back? It's the same for these people, they need their eggs back" Keiko inputs trying to get the point across.
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 10:32 pm

Minori froze. If someone took Kaze away? She looked out at the crowd and the X-Eggs rising above their heads. "These people... they didn't even know they had eggs in their hearts." She paused, arguing with herself in her mind. "But this is my job. If I don't do my job, there will be consequences for me." She looks down at her feet. "Besides, getting the eggs back to their hearts isn't a simple task. I couldn't do it even if I tried. The X-Eggs need to be purified."
Back to top Go down
https://shugo-chara-rp.forumotion.com
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 10:39 pm

" You didn't know either until Kaze was born, if someone had taken her before you even got the chance to meet her what would you're life be like now?" Arisha persists mentally praying Yoko was in the crowd somewhere making sure nothing happened to those x eggs. " If you can't purify them, we'll find someone who can. Between you, me and Yoko we have to know someone!"

Yoko looks at the x egg's they were starting to scatter. "Time to get this party started." She strums the guitar "Special attack, Music Blast" A loud wave of sound goes out and the eggs halt.
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 10:49 pm

Minori just stood there and listened to Arisha's words. He was making some great points. Minori was starting to regret her decision to go to the park. But she did know someone who could purify the eggs. One of the only people she could trust. "My sister. My sister can purify the eggs."

(You can bring Kyo in if you want. For this part of the RP, I'd be okay with you making her Character Transform. I didn't think about the whole purifying thing when I posted that. ^^; )
Back to top Go down
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 11:01 pm

Arisha nods firmly "Call her then. Yoko and I will make sure the eggs don't go anywhere" He walks to the edge of the stage "And Minori, remember we still have an adventure to finish! Keiko character change!" A blue and green coat appears on him and Arisha jumps off the low stage and skirts around the edge of the crowd to find Yoko.

Yoko spots Arisha "Arisha! I've stopped them from moving but I don't know how long it will last" Arisha walks over. "At lest it will buy time, Minori's going to get someone to purify the x eggs"
"You trust her?"
" She's a friend, why shouldn't I?" Yoko shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 11:40 pm

Minori pulled out her phone and started dialing her sister. "You're really going to call Kyo to purify the eggs? What about Easter? Won't they find out about this?" Kaze asked.

"I don't care what Easter does or doesn't find out. I have to do this. You understand, right Kaze?" She put the phone up to her ear.

Kaze smiled and nodded. "Of course I understand!"

Minori looked out into the crowd and watched as Yoko and Arisha wrangle the X-Eggs. "They're trusting me to do the right thing. They shouldn't, but they are. I have to do the right thing."
Back to top Go down
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 1:22 am

Kyo yawns bored "How much longer is this going to last?" She murmurs under her breath watching as one of her friends waltzed out in another dress when her phone vibrates, it was Minori. "Gotta take this!" she leaves the shop and answers "Minori, what's wrong? Is it Easter?" she asks an underlying tone of worry in her voice.

(Sorry it took longer then I thought!)
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 11:04 am

"No, it was me this time." She sighed. "I'm at a music festival. I did something bad. Will you help me fix it?" She hoped with all her heart that she would say yes. She was the only one Minori knew that could purify the X-Eggs.

(Sorry, I fell asleep! I have another snow day today. Even though it was only like 30 degrees yesterday, it's 1 degree today. It was considered "dangerous weather" I guess.)
Back to top Go down
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 8:44 pm

Kyo pauses for a moment, a music festival? She lets out a loud sigh "I guess I have too, I'll be there in a few minutes" she hangs up the phone and ducks her head back in the shop. "I have to go pick up my little sister, see ya!" Not knowing or caring if her friends heard her she takes off down the street. "Kyo-san would we will need to character transform" Kyo nods her head turning down another street. "The festival should be just down the street"
"You are right, I can sense the presence of x-eggs"

"Arisha cover you're ears I'm going to use my attack again" Yoko instructs getting ready to move watching the x eggs starting to move away again. "Music Blast" Yoko sends off another attack.
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 9:30 pm

Minori hung up and slipped her phone back in her bag. "Kaze, we have to help."

"How do you plan on helping? Should we character change?" Kaze asked.

Minori shook her head. "No, this requires something more. Are you ready?"

Kaze beams and nods. "I'm ready!"

Minori put her hands in front of her. "My heart... unlock!"

Kaze went back into her egg as light started to surround her and Minori. When the light faded, Minori had transformed. "Character Transformation: Piercing Wind!" She let the wind pick her up and carry her over to where Yoko and Arisha were. She floated above them. "I called my sister, and she's coming to help! Until she gets here, let me help you!" She put her hands out in front of her. "White Whirlwind!" When she moved her hands, the wind responded immediately. Air could be seen blowing all of the X-Eggs into one spot and holding them there.
Back to top Go down
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 10:23 pm

"You can character transform?!" Yoko releases her character change struggling to maintain it.

"That's amazing, Minori" Yuuki nods her head " None of us can character transform yet...Hey! I sense something! Yuuki's comments breaks off as Kyo enters the area.

"You have to be kidding me..." Kyo looks at the mess of x-eggs "Alright Mizu you ready?"
"Of course" Mizu responds simply. "My heart, Unlock!" A light surrounds Kyo and Mizu returns to her egg.
" Character transformation: Elegant River!" She moves over to her sister, Yoko and Arisha. "It is going to get wet I suggest you take shelter." As she says it she opens her own umbrella and twirls it "Light Shower" It starts to rain lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 11:50 pm

"I don't mind getting a little wet. I'm staying to help," Minori said. She kept her hands out from her, still controlling the wind. "I'll keep them all in one place so none run off." The wind circled around the X-Eggs, keeping them all bunched together. If one tried to escape, it was blown right back.
Back to top Go down
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 12:04 am

Yoko looks up as it starts to rain not minding the wet weather. Arisha drops his character change and watches.

Kyo moves within attack range of the X-eggs "Elegant Rain!" With the x-eggs being held in place, Kyo only had to preform the attack. She swings her umbrella in a smooth patterns across her body as if doing a dance. She turns in a small circle and aims the top of the umbrella at the x-eggs. The rain around the x-eggs turns into small droplets of light as the eggs become purified.
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 12:20 am

Minori let the wind go as the eggs started to shine. They all started to go back to their owners. Minori looked down at Yoko and Arisha. She quickly looked away. She couldn't even look at them. She wanted to go down there and  say something to them. She wanted to apologize, but she couldn't find the words. She just floated next to her sister, watching the eggs float around.
Back to top Go down
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 1:06 am

The eggs began to return to their owners and Kyo looked at her sister sensing something was troubling her. "You've found some good friends, you should go talk to them. I am sure they will understand everything." She allows a small smile "You've done good. I'll deal with Easter, go have fun." The last of the eggs fly to their owners and Kyo releases her transformation.

Yoko and Arisha watch as the eggs fly around "That's amazing! Yoko breaths as Yuuki and Mami both nod in agreement. Arisha looks at Keiko "Do you think we could do that?"
"Not unless your intelligence increases" Keiko responds in his very factual and serious manner. Arisha lets out a sound of disbelief " In that case we're going to be waiting awhile"
"My predictions exactly"
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 1:24 am

Minori looked at her sister and a small smile spread across her face. "Thank you, Kyo. I'm sorry I made you come here, but I had to do the right thing." She looked back down at Yoko and Arisha. "Now I have to go talk to them." She released the transformation, and Kaze reappeared. Minori took a deep breath and walked over to the others. "Yoko, Arisha, everyone..." she began. This was harder than she thought. "I... I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I put you through that, and... I'm sorry I never told you. I hope you can forgive me." She bowed.
Back to top Go down
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 2:09 am

All of them are silent for a moment then Arisha starts laughing " You don't have to bow...or apologise!"

Yoko nods " What's done is done, you did the right thing in the end"

"Hey don't we still have a treasure to find?" Yuuki pipes up " I mean didn't the clue said we had to find it before twelve? It's already 11:50..."

Mami sighs "But I'm tired, just wanna take a nap"

Kyo looks at Mizu "I hope this means Minori is done with Easter"
"Maybe. But your brother is not." Kyo sighs "You're right she rests her hands behind her head like a pillow. Guess we're not done yet"
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 6:51 pm

Minori stood up straight and looked at them in shock. They were just going to shrug this off? "But... I almost caused so much destruction. I didn't expect you to forgive me for what I've done... but thank you for doing so. You are good... friends." Friends! She had friends! She didn't even remember the last time she had considered someone a friend. This thought made her happy on the inside. She smiled. Her first genuine smile in a long time. She nodded. "Come on, guys. We have an adventure to finish."
Back to top Go down
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 3:52 am

"What you did was wrong, but you found away to undone the wrong you did. Besides you're our friend." Yoko smiles.

Arisha gives a quick nod impatience written on his face "Come on, let's go!" He grabs both girls by the wrist and drags them behind him at a fast running pace "The doors are about to close!"
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 12:56 pm

Minori lets herself be dragged off, and tries to keep up. Kaze floats after them. "Do you think we'll make it?"

"Yes, we will. I'll make sure of it. Kaze, character change!"

"Roger!"

The rose, beads, and ribbons appear in Minori's hair. She wills a gentle breeze to blow behind them, causing them to go faster.
Back to top Go down
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:07 pm

Arisha stops outside the store, there was still a crowd. "It's in there" he gestures to the swarming mass.

Yoko pales, really more crowds? "You guys go in, I'll wait here"
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:24 pm

"How are we going to get in there before it closes?" Minori asked. She thought about using her character change the make some people not care about getting in, but she felt that now wasn't a good time for that.

"Are you sure you don't want to come, Yoko? It won't be as fun without everyone there," Kaze said.
Back to top Go down
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 3:46 am

Yoko shakes her head she'd already faced one crowd today and that was more then enough "Yoko doesn't like crowds" Yuuki says. Mami yawns "You didn't have to tell them that, it's embarrassing."

Keiko looks at the crowd an idea starting to form in his mind "There is most likely a back door to the store, use that" Arisha nods "good idea"
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 12:40 am

"That's okay, you shouldn't be embarrassed! Everyone has something they're afraid of," Kaze said with a grin. She whispered to them, "Nori is really afraid of sickness. She's kind of a germophobe and a clean freak." Luckily, Minori wasn't paying attention.

"There's still no guarantee that we'll be able to go through the back. Someone must be in the back room, guarding the door." Minori thought for a moment. "We might be able to sneak past, though..."
Back to top Go down
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 5:51 am

(sorry I haven't being on the past few days, I've being bombed with school work -.-")

"If someone is there Yoko-san can distract them. Time is running out we must hurry" Keiko says. Arisha nods and leads the way around the back "Let's do this!"

Yuuki grins "See Mami, it doesn't matter" Mami shrugs her shoulders in her normal non-care like attitude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A small adventure! [FINISHED]   A small adventure! [FINISHED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A small adventure! [FINISHED]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shugo Chara RP :: Roleplaying :: Roleplaying Areas :: Outside of school-
Jump to: