Shugo Chara RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shugo Chara RP

A RP forum for the anime Shugo Chara. Make your own OC Guardian with their own Guardians Characters! Everyone is welcome!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Yashima, Shai (WIP)
Conflict in the Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 7:15 pm by Jinxie_Winxie

» Yuki Haku's Purchases
Conflict in the Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:32 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Yoko Kurohashi's Purchases
Conflict in the Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:31 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Emulating Emotions
Conflict in the Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:25 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Wandering the City [OPEN]
Conflict in the Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:21 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Conflict in the Park
Conflict in the Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:18 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Holiday's and Activity
Conflict in the Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:13 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» A Notice About My Activity
Conflict in the Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:08 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Hey, guys! Welcome my awesomeness!
Conflict in the Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:03 am by SevenxOfxHearts

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 157 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:31 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Conflict in the Park

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

Conflict in the Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conflict in the Park   Conflict in the Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:31 am

Haku as predicted caught it.

Kyo starts to run at Sanae time was up if she didn't finish this Haku would figure out her hesitate attitude and report it.

Haku moves in sync to Kyo's actions he throws the shuriken one last time with as much speed and force as he could muster, she would have to dodge this and to do that she would need to move closer to Haku or Kyo.
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: Conflict in the Park   Conflict in the Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 9:48 pm

Clever Heart made a quick decision and moved closer to Kyo. She looked up at the character transformed teen and inspected her. She saw it, the hesitation in her movements. It only took her a few seconds to make a deduction. Kyo did not want to fight. It was a simple thing to figure out. She came up with a quick plan. "Attack me. I'll back off," she whispered to Kyo  making sure that Haku didn't hear.
Back to top Go down
https://shugo-chara-rp.forumotion.com
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

PostSubject: Re: Conflict in the Park   Conflict in the Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:18 am

Elegant River did swinging her umbrella at Clever Heart's head knowing that the other girl would dodge but it gets her close enough to speak "Surrender, I will get them back to you I swear" She says voice soft and she continues to through attacks at the girl without actually hitting her.

Haku watched the fight and frowns how were Kyo's attacks not landing? That was not normal, Kyo was strong in Character Transformation she should be able to smash this other girl to a pulp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conflict in the Park   Conflict in the Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conflict in the Park
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shugo Chara RP :: Roleplaying :: Roleplaying Areas :: Outside of school-
Jump to: