Shugo Chara RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shugo Chara RP

A RP forum for the anime Shugo Chara. Make your own OC Guardian with their own Guardians Characters! Everyone is welcome!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Yashima, Shai (WIP)
Akitsu Kyo I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 7:15 pm by Jinxie_Winxie

» Yuki Haku's Purchases
Akitsu Kyo I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:32 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Yoko Kurohashi's Purchases
Akitsu Kyo I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:31 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Emulating Emotions
Akitsu Kyo I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:25 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Wandering the City [OPEN]
Akitsu Kyo I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:21 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Conflict in the Park
Akitsu Kyo I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:18 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Holiday's and Activity
Akitsu Kyo I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:13 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» A Notice About My Activity
Akitsu Kyo I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:08 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Hey, guys! Welcome my awesomeness!
Akitsu Kyo I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:03 am by SevenxOfxHearts

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 157 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:31 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Akitsu Kyo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

Akitsu Kyo Empty
PostSubject: Akitsu Kyo   Akitsu Kyo I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:10 pm

Name (Last, First): Akitsu Kyo
Nicknames: You can make some up if you like ^^
Affiliation: Easter

Appearance: Kyo is average in height with brown hair. She wears it out to shoulder length with the tips dyed a noticeable red. She has a side fringe covering her left eye which is a whiteish green like her younger brother’s Ryuusei while her revealed right eye is a dark reddish brown. She wears a white singlet shirt with a black tie that has a white skull on it along with a short black skirt with fishnet like shorts and black silver buckle boots. She wears a cap with a flat brim which is black at the front with a white skull and white around the sides and back. The last of her outfit is combined with a fishnet wristband on her wrists and a silver charm bracelet on her right wrist.

Personality: Kyo is adaptable and a risk taker she has a bright, cheery and social outer character. Energetic in general, one would not go to the extent of calling her hyper but more so athletic. Quick to react to threats and accusations she lets her thoughts fly whenever she thinks you’re offending her friends or her family. Though socially active amongst her school community she relies and expects very little of her friends but has far higher expectations of her younger siblings instead. Kyo is fiercely protective of her siblings despite the fact she treats all of them like their young children and tends to insult them. She hates to theorise believing that nothing is completely solid and everything is open to change. Stylish, modern and cheerful as she is, Kyo finds it easy to manipulate and to get others on her side which helps most when her reactive ways take front.
History (His/Her life Story): Kyo is the first of four siblings, and the oldest of the family to have a guardian character her siblings being Minori Akitsu the youngest, with her guardian Kaze, Ryuusei Akitsu who is a single year younger the Kyo herself and his guardian character Kasai along with Yuzuru and his\guardian character Yuragi.
Kyo spent the her younger schooling years doing her best to stay away from her younger siblings, she made sure to hang out with different people, do different activities and get as much independence as she could. One day, in her fifth grade she was approached to take a temporary position amongst the guardians whilst one member was away for a few months. Kyo declined the position stating that she didn’t want the spot if it wasn’t permanent but offered to help them out where she could. This is where Kyo learnt most of her knowledge about x eggs and characters and how important they were to people. Moving onto her middle school life Kyo learnt her purification technique and began using it as fast and broadly as she could getting into a few fights with the members of Easter but nothing serious, considering they spent most of their time worrying about the guardians.
Kyo’s protective attitude towards her siblings developed soon after Minori was born. Being left alone to baby sit Minori one rainy summer day, Kyo had come in to check on her younger sister to discover that she had a high fever she had caught pneumonia. Kyo had blamed herself and once finding out that Minori might not survive became protective of all her siblings, caring for them and watching out for them directly and indirectly.
When Kyo found out at the age of 16 that both Ryuuseki and Minori were working for Easter, Kyo instantly thought of it as a threat. Easter was a large multi-million dollar company what was to stop them from making their threats disappear? And they were the cause of all the x eggs. Fearing her siblings were in danger she offered her services to the company in order to watch over both her siblings and trying to find a way to take down or at least weaken Easter’s power. She was told to expose as many hearts eggs as she could and to prompt them to become x eggs. With the social network Kyo has set up it is really the ideal job for her.
Personal:
What color they speak in: Dark purple
Like(s): Astrology, mice, dancing and zombie films
Dislike(s): Poetry, politics, spiders and history
Hobbie(s): Studying traditional Japanese dancing, ballet and ballroom dancing
Fear(s): Not being able to protect her siblings, Easter will threaten her family
Strengths: Dancing, observant, sports and good with people
Weaknesses: To straightforward, Manipulative, over confident and a liar
Enemies: Easter, anyone who threatens her siblings.
Talents/Dreams:
Goal/Motivation: Wants to become someone who can be elegant and calm rather than the temperamental and manipulative person she is. She also wants to learn traditional dancing.
Job: Works part time at the local bakery and voluntarily instructs at a nearby dance studio
Favorite Class: Dance
Most Hated Class: History

Family:
Parent(s): Shizuki Akitsu (father), Tsukiko Akitsu (mother)
Sibling(s): Minori Akitsu, Ryuuseki Akitsu and _________
Pet(s): Two mice, Pepe (black) and Mimi (grey and white)

Guardian Characters:
Guardian Chara(s): Mizu
Guardian Chara(s) Appearance: With long dark blue hair tied in a low and long ponytail with a gold coloured band holding it in place. Mizu looks naturally elegant. She wears a light blue dress which parts right at the start of the skirt and ends just before her feet, a lighter blue under skirt covering her legs. The dress has sea green trimming and thin straps which wrap around her shoulders. Wearing brown gets with blue straps and a light blue flower in her hair Mizu looks classy and calm. The outfit is complete with a traditional umbrella that is a light green and has blue patterns on it making it seem like the top has water constantly moving on it.
Guardian Chara(s) Personality(ies): Calm, elegant and sophisticated Mizu loves to dance anything with class. She enjoys traditional dances the most but is also a fan of ballroom. Mizu is adaptable like the water she is named after however when angered can be quick to lash out and rage about, however she has being known to take revenge personally ‘like water carving a hole in a rock, patient and constant’.
Guardian Chara(s) Born From: Kyo’s desire to dance traditional and elegant dances which are often made fun of by her peers.
What color they speak in: Blue Purple

Character Change:
Mizu
Accessory: She gets Mizu’s umbrella and a blue flower behind her right ear.  
Abilities: She has the ability to suddenly make it rain from a drizzle to a rain storm. She can also walk on water.
Personality: Her movements become generally more elegant and she calms down somewhat, but if you insult her or her siblings she can still lash out, infact she would probably lash out with more force when she has character changed then when she is just normal.

Character Transformation/Chara-nari:
Mizu – Elegant River
Transformation's Abilities/Powers: Elegant River still has her ability of making it rain but she can also manipulate water using her umbrella. Her moves are all fluent and graceful making them harder to interrupt or influence. She has an x egg purification move known as Elegant Rain
Appearace In Guardian Character's Form: Elegant River has sea blue eyes and her hair has many different streaks of blue and some greens in it however a base colour of brown can still be seen amongst the water like hair. Her hair is knee length and worn back in a low ponytail with a silver band holding it together, the hair seems to curl/float like it’s in water. She carries an umbrella made with a light blue lacquered paper top which has white wave designs on it. Elegant River wears a semi-shiny and see through medium blue, mid-calf length Happi coat, the sleeves are long reaching hip length and are cut in half from the shoulder rippling slightly near the bottom. Beneath this she wears a white sleeveless shirt that ends halfway down her ribs and has a silver trimming on it which curls at the middle and has small silver chains hanging from the bottom of the shirt. With this she wears long very loose light blue, almost white pants which look a lot like a skirt except for the fact that they gather around her ankles. The Happi coat is brought together infront of her stomach tied with a long dark blue ribbon which trails on the ground. She has silver cuffs on both wrists and blue stones beneath her eyes.
Transformation's Personality: Calm, elegant, classy and confident she is almost exactly like Mizu except for the fact that she is almost completely without mercy. She sticks to her goal and nothing can sway her, and if you get in her way you will pay whether it  be during the fight or later on.
What color they type in: Blue

Other:
Favorite Food(s): Green tea ice cream with toffee and dango’s
Favorite Color(s): lighter blues and white
Favorite Season(s): winter

Pictures:
Character:
Spoiler:
Guardian Character(s):
Spoiler:
Character Transformation(s):
Spoiler:

Last edited by SevenxOfxHearts on Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:14 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

Akitsu Kyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akitsu Kyo   Akitsu Kyo I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:35 pm

Approved! Good thing I was online working on my character development guide when you posted this. Hooray for quick approving! I really like her.

Such sibling

Very protection

Wow

Akitsu Kyo Doge-original
Back to top Go down
https://shugo-chara-rp.forumotion.com
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

Akitsu Kyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akitsu Kyo   Akitsu Kyo I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:46 pm

xD thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Akitsu Kyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akitsu Kyo   Akitsu Kyo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akitsu Kyo
Page 1 of 1