Shugo Chara RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shugo Chara RP

A RP forum for the anime Shugo Chara. Make your own OC Guardian with their own Guardians Characters! Everyone is welcome!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Yashima, Shai (WIP)
Minori Akitsu I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 7:15 pm by Jinxie_Winxie

» Yuki Haku's Purchases
Minori Akitsu I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:32 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Yoko Kurohashi's Purchases
Minori Akitsu I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:31 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Emulating Emotions
Minori Akitsu I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:25 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Wandering the City [OPEN]
Minori Akitsu I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:21 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Conflict in the Park
Minori Akitsu I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:18 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Holiday's and Activity
Minori Akitsu I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:13 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» A Notice About My Activity
Minori Akitsu I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:08 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Hey, guys! Welcome my awesomeness!
Minori Akitsu I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:03 am by SevenxOfxHearts

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 157 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:31 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Minori Akitsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

Minori Akitsu Empty
PostSubject: Minori Akitsu   Minori Akitsu I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 4:36 am

Name (Last, First): Akitsu, Minori
Nicknames: Nori, Ri-chan, Akitsu
Affiliation: Easter

Appearance: Minori has long, pitch black hair with deep red eyes. She is naturally pale and small-framed. She has almost no muscle on her body, and is very weak because of that. She wears her school uniform when she's at school, then she changes out of it. She has a lot of different outfits she wears. She really likes clothes and likes wearing different outfits.

Personality: Minori is very practical and intelligent. She never does anything without thinking first. She is greatly influenced by her siblings and does whatever they tell her to. She is very down-to-earth and always stays levelheaded. She is a very serious person. She doesn't show emotion very often, so it's hard to tell if she's happy or not. She doesn't show her emotions because she doesn't want to worry others. She is very protective over the people she cares about. She has a weak immune system and gets sick often. She is often described as "fragile," but she hates being called that. She also hates being coddled and fretted over because of that. She wants to be more like everyone else, but what she wants more than anything is to be free.

History (His/Her life story): Even when she was younger, she was very frail. When she was born, her family was told by doctors that she might not survive, but she did. At the age of five, she developed pneumonia. Because of her weak immune system, doctors didn't know if she would survive. Her family was told this, but she survived yet again. From then on, she was always watched closely. She wasn't allowed to do some things in fears that it would make her sick. By the time she was nine, she was already the serious person she is now. She refused to show what she was feeling. She knew that if she did, she would be fretted over. When she was in fourth grade, she wished with all her heart to be free from her burden. That night, Kaze's egg appeared.

She joined Easter because her brother did. She thought that if he did it, then it must have been the right thing to do. Her job is to collect X-Eggs. She doesn't know that collecting X-Eggs and using them hurts people. So she continues to do it, unaware of the effects. She hates the Guardians because they try to stop her from getting the X-Eggs. She doesn't know why they do it, and she refuses to listen to their reasoning.

Personal:
What color they speak in: #c80815 Red
Like(s): Her siblings, her friends, Kaze
Dislike(s): Being coddled, getting sick, worrying others
Hobby(ies): Writing in her diary (that's how she gets her feelings out), collecting X-Eggs for Easter
Fear(s): She is afraid of getting sick.
Strengths: She is smart, she always keeps a level head, and she is passionate about her beliefs.
Weaknesses: She is weak, she gets sick easily, she pushes people away, and she can be too serious.
Enemies: Guardians

Talents/Dreams:
Goal/Motivation: Her goal is to become free, and her motivation to reach that goal is the thought that she won't be babied when she reaches that goal.
Favorite Class: Reading/Literature, because writing is how she gets her feelings out.
Most Hated Class: Science, because it reminds her of her weak immune system.

Family:
Parent(s): Shizuki Akitsu (father), Tsukiko Akitsu (mother)
Sibling(s): Ryuusei Akitsu (older brother), Kyo Akitsu (older sister), _____ Akitsu (older/younger sibling)

Guardian Characters:
Guardian Chara(s): Kaze
Guardian Chara(s) Appearance: Kaze has long light blue hair that flows likes air. She has eyes that are such a light blue that they are almost white. Her eyes are clouded, but that doesn't affect her sight. She wears two blue-green beads, a light blue rose, and blue-green ribbons in her hair. She wears a light blue dress that has an intricate blue-green waist band. Blue beads line the bottom of the dress, and she wears white shoes.
Guardian Chara(s) Personality(ies): Kaze is always calm and easy-going. She sometimes gets lost in her thoughts and wonders off. She is a very cheerful and happy chara. She can be a bit of an air-head at times.
Guardian Chara(s) Born From: The wish to be free from burdens.
What color they speak in: #99ccff Light blue

Character Change:
w/ Kaze
Accessory: Kaze's hair piece: two blue-green beads, a light blue rose, and blue-green ribbons.
Abilities: She can control the air around her and float for a period of time. She can use the wind to make her run faster or jump higher. She also can turn people's heart's eggs into X-Eggs with her carefree attitude. She can make them give up on their dreams by making them not care.
Personality: She becomes calm and cheerful. She gets distracted easily.

Character Transformation/Chara-nari:
Kaze - Piercing Wind
Transformation's Abilities/Powers: Can create strong gusts of wind to attack or propel things forward. Can completely control the air to fly. Has a bow that shoots arrows made of air. Can move extremely fast and has improved agility. She has an attack called White Whirlwind that uses wind to whip the opponent around and throw them.
Appearance In Guardian Character's Form: She wears a flowing white dress that goes past her knees and has two layers that are gray and blue respectively. The dress has a very intricate neckline and a dream catcher shaped ornament on it. The shoulders of the dress are open and the sleeves tie together at the middle of her upper arm. On her right arm, there is another tie at the middle of her forearm; and on her left arm, she wears silver bangles that go up to her elbows. The cloth where the sleeves are tied together hangs down loosely and has beads at the end. She wears silver open-toed sandals. She also has a silver band just below her knee and just above where her shoes end. Her hair is tied up in a ponytail and some locks of her hair are tied into braids. There is a wing-shaped hair piece by her ear and her hair is held up by silver bands.
Transformation's Personality: Much like her character change personality, she becomes calm and easy-going. She is more focused in this form than in her character change form, though.
What color they type in: #9966cc Purple

Other:
Favorite Food(s): Udon
Favorite Color(s): Red
Favorite Season(s): Winter

Pictures:
Character:
Minori:
Guardian Character(s):
Kaze:
Character Transformation(s):
Character Transformation: