Shugo Chara RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shugo Chara RP

A RP forum for the anime Shugo Chara. Make your own OC Guardian with their own Guardians Characters! Everyone is welcome!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Yashima, Shai (WIP)
Character Ideas I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 7:15 pm by Jinxie_Winxie

» Yuki Haku's Purchases
Character Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:32 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Yoko Kurohashi's Purchases
Character Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:31 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Emulating Emotions
Character Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:25 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Wandering the City [OPEN]
Character Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:21 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Conflict in the Park
Character Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:18 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Holiday's and Activity
Character Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:13 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» A Notice About My Activity
Character Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:08 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Hey, guys! Welcome my awesomeness!
Character Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:03 am by SevenxOfxHearts

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 157 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:31 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Character Ideas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

Character Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Character Ideas   Character Ideas I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 5:31 pm

As I was lying in my bed last night, crippled from weight training (I'm so sore you don't even know), I was trying to think of a new OC for this site. When I thought I had a good idea, I started to think of a Guardian Chara for her. While I was thinking of that, I came up with a wonderful idea!

What do you guys think about... Guardian Charas based on the four elements! You know, fire, water, earth, and air.

Now, I couldn't make one OC with all four of those charas because that'd be too many. Let Amu be the only one with four charas. So I thought there could be a group of four siblings that could each have one element. Maybe a set of twins, an older sibling, and a younger sibling? Or whatever you guys think.

Now, me being me, I thought way too much about this. I came up with personalities for the charas and the owners. Plus names for the charas. Don't judge me. :/ If you want one of these characters, you can use the personalities/names I came up with, or you can make one of your own. It's up to you!

The Element of Fire
Name of chara: Kasai (Japanese for "fire." It makes sense since this is a Japanese anime, right?)
Personality of chara: Wild and bold. Likes to do stunts and play pranks. Doesn't think before acting. Over all, a fun and crazy chara.
Personality of owner: Timid and shy. Never takes risks and is afraid of anything remotely dangerous.
Dream that the chara was born from: The wish to be more bold and fun.

The Element of Water
Name of chara: Mizu (Japanese for "water")
Personality of chara: Calm and elegant. Likes to dance (like how water flows) and sing. Keeps a level head until angered.
Personality of owner: I haven't thought about this one...
Dream that chara was born from: The wish to be more graceful and elegant-OR-The wish to be more calm (I haven't decided).

The Element of Earth
Name of chara: Chikyu (Japanese for "earth")
Personality of chara: Serious and mature. Often has to keep the other charas in line. Is very tough and strong.
Personality of owner: There's a lot of different things you could do with this one, but I would go with someone who rarely takes things seriously. Maybe they get in trouble for it often or they have acted that way for so long that they are afraid to change. Maybe they are afraid of change in general (because earth is always changing).
Dream that chara was born from: It could be any of the things from above. To take things seriously/to accept change... Maybe even to be more strong and tough, like the earth.

The Element of Air
Name of chara: Kaze (Japanese for "wind." I thought it sounded better than Kuki, which is Japanese for "air")
Personality of chara: Very easy-going and laid back. Often zones out and gets lost in thought. Is easily distracted and often wanders off.
Personality of owner: Is usually happy, but can sometimes be a bit too serious. Is somewhat submissive and is weighed down by some sort of grief.
Dream that chara was born from: The wish to be more laid back/to be free.

There it is! Anyone that wants to play one of them, just comment and we can sort things out more fully. Just a note, I am planning to RP the air element one. I have a good idea for her. I also like the earth one. (:
Back to top Go down
https://shugo-chara-rp.forumotion.com
Ryuusei

Character Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Ideas   Character Ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:59 am

Can i take Kasai?
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

Character Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Ideas   Character Ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 8:02 pm

Please do! You have no idea how happy I was that someone actually replied. T_T
Back to top Go down
Ryuusei

Character Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Ideas   Character Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 4:09 am

okay Smile
Back to top Go down
mizuki

Character Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Ideas   Character Ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 4:57 am

Can I take chikyuu?
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

Character Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Ideas   Character Ideas I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:45 am

Yes, of course! I'm so sorry for not replying earlier! I was very busy over my winter break.
Back to top Go down
mizuki

Character Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Ideas   Character Ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 11:55 am

That's okay
By the way, i'm gonna change his name
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

Character Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Ideas   Character Ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 7:21 pm

Yeah, go right ahead. I realized after I posted this that Chikyu/Chikyuu is the kanji for Earth, as in the planet, not earth as in like plants and stuff. I was just too lazy to go back on Google translate to look it up. ^^;
Back to top Go down
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

Character Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Ideas   Character Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:18 am

Would you mind if I took Mizu?
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

Character Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Ideas   Character Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:26 am

Nope, not at all! You can change the name, personality, or whatever. All the things I listed up there were just ideas. Smile
Back to top Go down
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

Character Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Ideas   Character Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:39 am

Alright, I'll probably post the form tomorrow ^^
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

Character Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Ideas   Character Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:40 am

Ookay!
Back to top Go down
mizuki

Character Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Ideas   Character Ideas I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 3:28 am

I want to unreserve Chikyuu
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

Character Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Ideas   Character Ideas I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 9:54 am

Alright, that's okay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Ideas   Character Ideas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Ideas
Page 1 of 1