Shugo Chara RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shugo Chara RP

A RP forum for the anime Shugo Chara. Make your own OC Guardian with their own Guardians Characters! Everyone is welcome!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Yashima, Shai (WIP)
How to make a character inventory I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 7:15 pm by Jinxie_Winxie

» Yuki Haku's Purchases
How to make a character inventory I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:32 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Yoko Kurohashi's Purchases
How to make a character inventory I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:31 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Emulating Emotions
How to make a character inventory I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:25 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Wandering the City [OPEN]
How to make a character inventory I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:21 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Conflict in the Park
How to make a character inventory I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:18 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Holiday's and Activity
How to make a character inventory I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:13 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» A Notice About My Activity
How to make a character inventory I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:08 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Hey, guys! Welcome my awesomeness!
How to make a character inventory I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:03 am by SevenxOfxHearts

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 157 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:31 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

How to make a character inventory

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

How to make a character inventory Empty
PostSubject: How to make a character inventory   How to make a character inventory I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:50 pm

Each of your characters gets their own inventory. This means you have to make a separate thread for each of your characters (if you have bought something for them).

It's a simple 3 step process.

1. Title the thread "[Your character's first and last name]'s Inventory.

• Ex. "Sanae Matsumoto's Inventory"

2. Say what is in their inventory.

• Say what you have purchased for that character only.
  • Ex. "Temporary Attack Boost, Character Change with [Guardian Chara's name], Character Transformation with [Guardian Chara's name]..."
  • Note: Character Changes are free, but you have to put them in your inventory. Also, you have to say which Chara you have a Character Change/Transformation with.

3. When you buy other items, edit your first post.

• Do not post a reply! Just edit your original post and add in the new items.

Remember, don't add your purchases to the inventory until an admin or moderator acknowledges you purchase!
Back to top Go down
https://shugo-chara-rp.forumotion.com

How to make a character inventory
Page 1 of 1