Shugo Chara RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shugo Chara RP

A RP forum for the anime Shugo Chara. Make your own OC Guardian with their own Guardians Characters! Everyone is welcome!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Yashima, Shai (WIP)
Sanae Matsumoto I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 7:15 pm by Jinxie_Winxie

» Yuki Haku's Purchases
Sanae Matsumoto I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:32 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Yoko Kurohashi's Purchases
Sanae Matsumoto I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:31 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Emulating Emotions
Sanae Matsumoto I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:25 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Wandering the City [OPEN]
Sanae Matsumoto I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:21 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Conflict in the Park
Sanae Matsumoto I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:18 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Holiday's and Activity
Sanae Matsumoto I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:13 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» A Notice About My Activity
Sanae Matsumoto I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:08 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Hey, guys! Welcome my awesomeness!
Sanae Matsumoto I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:03 am by SevenxOfxHearts

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 157 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:31 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Sanae Matsumoto

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

Sanae Matsumoto Empty
PostSubject: Sanae Matsumoto   Sanae Matsumoto I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:06 pm

Name (Last, First): Matsumoto Sanae
Nicknames: Matsumoto-san, Sanae-chan, Queen (due to her position as the Queen of the Guardians)
Affiliation: Guardians

Appearance: Sanae is an average sized girl with long blonde hair and violet eyes. She usually has a silver pin on the side of her head to hold her bangs out of her face. She wears the female Seiyo Academy uniform: a white shirt, black blazer, red plaid skirt, and red tie. Her choices for footwear are white knee-high socks with tan loafers. She also wears the red plaid Guardian's cape over her shoulders. When not in her uniform, she usually wears a light-colored shirt, a skirt, thigh-high socks, and some cute shoes.

Personality: Sanae is a very soft-spoken girl. She isn't necessarily shy, she just doesn't speak unless spoken to. Instead of talking to others, she prefers to bury her face in a book. She is usually nice to everyone, but she has a very low tolerance for cruelty. She has a hard time sticking up for herself and will just let people push her around. She has a strange obsession with the Sherlock Holmes book series. She can play the piano and she finds that it calms her.

Personal:
What color they speak in: #98df62 Light green
Like(s): Reading, Sherlock Holmes, playing the piano, smiling, sleeping
Dislike(s): Cruelty, being pushed around, chaos, talking a lot
Hobby(ies): Reading, playing the piano, writing
Fear(s): She is afraid of getting hurt. She has a weird fear of thunderstorms.
Strengths: She is very smart from reading a lot of books, she is kind, and she has a strong sense of justice.
Weaknesses: She has a hard time sticking up for herself, it is very easy for others to walk all over her, she isn't very observant, and people can take advantage of her kindness.

Talents/Dreams:
Goal/Motivation: To become a more observant person and to become stronger.
Favorite Class: Reading/Literature
Most Hated Class: Math

Guardian Characters:
Guardian Chara(s): Tomo and Etsu
Guardian Chara(s) Appearance:
Tomo wears a stereotypical detective's outfit, complete with the tweed cloak, tan skirt, and deerstalker hat (see spoiler below). She also has light tan socks and shin-high brown boots. She has short, tan hair that is short and tied in pigtails. Her eyes are a dark hazel color.
Deerstalker:
Etsu has bright red hair tied up in a ponytail. She has white bands wrapped around the hair that frames her face. She wears an intricate, long white jacket with red accents and a red belt over it. Her dark red pants are tucked into white boots with a red outline. Her eyes are dark red.
Guardian Chara(s) Personality(ies):
Tomo has a very aloof personality, but she is extremely intelligent. She is very sarcastic. She has a bad habit of accidentally insulting others with her intelligence. She is very observant and loves to solve problems. She is very clever.
Etsu is very upbeat and loud. She speaks in a very loud voice and always keeps a positive attitude. She is very brave and strong. She has the strength to lift things many times her weight. Because she is strong, she is good at a lot of sports. She is very skilled in hand-to-hand combat and is very agile.
Guardian Chara(s) Born From: Tomo was born from Sanae's dream to become more observant and more like Sherlock Holmes. Etsu was born from Sanae's dream to become more strong a brave.
What color they speak in: Tomo speaks in #918151, tan. Etsu speaks in #800000, maroon.

Character Change:
w/ Tomo
Accessory: A deerstalker.
Abilities: With this character change, she is much more observant. She can look at a scene and in a few moments know everything there is to know about it. She can solve almost every problem handed to her with only the information given to her. Much like Sherlock Holmes, she is a expert detective in this form.
Personality: She becomes a lot like Tomo: aloof, sarcastic, and clever, but to a lesser extent. She also gains Tomo's increased intelligence.

w/ Etsu
Accessory: White bands on the hair that frames her face.
Abilities: She is much stronger and more agile. She has the strength to lift things several times her weight and she moves with great speed. She has increased skill in fighting and sports.
Personality: She becomes loud and optimistic like Etsu. She gets the urge to encourage everyone.

Character Transformation/Chara-nari:
Tomo - Clever Heart
Transformation's Abilities/Powers: She uses a large magnifying glass that can grow to different sizes to fight. She can even shrink the lens and lengthen the handle to make a staff of sorts. With the attack Magnified Light, she can shoot concentrated beams of light through the magnifying glass. The size of the beam depends on the size of the lens. When she looks through the magnifying glass, she can peer into heart's eggs and see what kind of Guardian Chara they will be like. She has an attack called Heart Analysis where she inspects the opponent and discovers their weaknesses.
Appearace In Guardian Character's Form: Her outfit is detective themed and bow themed. Her hair is in pigtails and she has a deerstalker hat on her head. She has on a white shirt and a tweed cloak with a brown bow on the front. She has a tan skirt that poofs out a bit. There is a big brown bow on the back of the skirt. She has white thigh-high socks and dark brown shin-high boots with a brown bow on the front.
Transformation's Personality: Much like the Character Change personality, Sanae becomes more aloof and sarcastic, like Tomo. She becomes extremely intelligent and observant.
What color they type in: #918151 Tan

Etsu - Brave Heart
Transformation's Abilities/Powers: She has heightened strength and agility. She uses these skills to aid in her hand-to-hand combat. She has an attack called Fighter's Fist where a silhouette of her fist comes out when she punches the air. This attack is ranged. If it hits, it deals massive damage. She can control her scarf (as in increase its length and move it around) with her mind. She can use it to wrap up enemies and trap them, or she can use it to deal out quick damage.
Appearace In Guardian Character's Form: Her hair is in two buns: one on each side of her head. Two locks of hair hand down on the side of her face and have the white bands on them, just like Etsu's hair. She wears a red vest that falls at the middle of her stomach and white wrap around her torso. She also has on white pants that fall a little below her knees. Red bands wrap around the pants just below her knees. She has a big red belt that sits crooked on her hips. On her feet, she wears short, dark red boots. The laces are tied low on the boots, so the tops are loose. She wears white bandages around her fists. She has a long, dark red scarf.
Transformation's Personality: Much like the Character Change personality, she is loud. In this form, she is more brave than anything. One could even say she's a bit reckless. She rushes to protect anyone.
What color they type in: #800000 Maroon

Other:
Favorite Food(s): Sushi
Favorite Color(s): Green
Favorite Season(s): Spring

Pictures:
Character:
Sanae:
Guardian Charas:
Tomo:
Etsu:
Character Transformations: