Shugo Chara RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shugo Chara RP

A RP forum for the anime Shugo Chara. Make your own OC Guardian with their own Guardians Characters! Everyone is welcome!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Yashima, Shai (WIP)
Conflict in the Park I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 7:15 pm by Jinxie_Winxie

» Yuki Haku's Purchases
Conflict in the Park I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:32 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Yoko Kurohashi's Purchases
Conflict in the Park I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:31 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Emulating Emotions
Conflict in the Park I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:25 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Wandering the City [OPEN]
Conflict in the Park I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:21 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Conflict in the Park
Conflict in the Park I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:18 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Holiday's and Activity
Conflict in the Park I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:13 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» A Notice About My Activity
Conflict in the Park I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:08 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Hey, guys! Welcome my awesomeness!
Conflict in the Park I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:03 am by SevenxOfxHearts

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 157 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:31 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Conflict in the Park

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

Conflict in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Conflict in the Park   Conflict in the Park I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:28 am

Matsumoto Sanae sat on a bench in the park, a book in her hands. She was reading a book in her favorite series, Sherlock Holmes. She was reading A Study in Scarlet for the third time. Our was it the fourth time? She couldn't even keep track of how many times she had read the Sherlock Holmes novels.

Tomo, her first Shugo Chara, smirked proudly at the book her owner was reading. She was, after all, a Shugo Chara based off the main character of these books. If only she could have her own adventures. Maybe I can, she thought to herself.She would need her own Dr. John Watson, though. She glanced at Etsu. The smiling Chara was simply grinning at the people walking by. She would have to do. Now Tomo just needed to find a case. It was a simple task for such a great detective such as herself. She looked around, searching for any problems or abnormalities.
Back to top Go down
https://shugo-chara-rp.forumotion.com
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

PostSubject: Re: Conflict in the Park   Conflict in the Park I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:30 pm

Kyo walked to the park Mizu hidden carefully in her egg which rested in a small black bag attached to the belt she wore around her skirt. Kyo gaze briefly flutters over Sanae who sat reading, Kyo was just here to supervise...for now anyway. It was Haku's job to go and take the guardians chara's but he wasn't here yet, which was surprising, Haku was never late. Kyo takes out her phone and pretends to text, well until he showed up she would just pretend she was waiting for somebody...which she kind of was.
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: Conflict in the Park   Conflict in the Park I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:04 pm

Sanae kept her face buried in her book, not looking up for anything.

"Okay, Watson," Tomo said to Etsu, putting her thumb and index finger to her chin. "A case is sure to come our way. We must stay alert, as a good case waits for no detective. Now, I am not expecting you to find a case on your first try. Finding a good case takes vast intelligence and a watchful eye. Such traits are already present in me. Now, do you see anything?" When Etsu didn't respond, Tomo looked around her only to find that the other Chara wasn't around. "Watson?"

Etsu was flying towards Kyo. She saw her all alone, texting on her phone. Etsu didn't know that the girl had a Chara of her own, so she didn't know she could see her. She floated in front Kyo. "I think I sense another Chara around here, but it might just be your heart!" the little Chara said, thinking that the girl couldn't hear her. "You might just have a super strong heart! I should get Tomo over here to see."

Tomo spotted Etsu floating in front of Kyo. She sighed and shook her head. She turned to Sanae. "Watson... I mean... Etsu has approached a stranger again, Sanae."

"Just let her be," Sanae said, not looking up from her book. "They probably can't even see her. She's fine."
Back to top Go down
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

PostSubject: Re: Conflict in the Park   Conflict in the Park I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 7:17 pm

Kyo doesn't move at first she just keeps texting now would be the perfect chance to take one chara but this was Haku's mission. Kyo looks up absently eyes skipping over Etsu as she looked for Haku. That's when she spots him walking up behind Sanae with Tanaka floating casually beside him. Oh well this would work now. Kyo reaches out and grabs Etsu. "Hey Mizu look what I caught" she states. Mizu appears from the bag "Good job Kyo-san"

Haku approaches the park to see one of the guardians chara's floating infront of Kyo. Well this was just perfect. Haku proceeds towards the girl with Kyo pictured as the bad guy he would be able to approach the girl easier.
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: Conflict in the Park   Conflict in the Park I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:28 pm

"Hey! Let me go!" Etsu yelled as she was grabbed. She spotted Mizu. "So there was a Chara here!" She shouted as loud as she could, "Sanae-chan!" She struggled in Kyo's hand, trying to break free. Even with her strength, she couldn't free herself.

Tomo's mouth dropped open when she saw Etsu get captured. Instead of acting on impulse and charging at Kyo, she turned to Sanae again. "Sanae, Etsu has been captured," she said calmly.

Sanae immediately whipped her head up. "Wh-what?!" She slammed her book closed and looked around. When she saw Kyo with Etsu, she stood up quickly. "C'mon, Tomo! We have to go get her back!"

Tomo sensed the presence of another Chara. She turned around and saw Haku and Tanaka. "You!" she addressed the pair, pointing at them. "What are you doing?" Her eyes scanned them, analyzing every detail.
Back to top Go down
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

PostSubject: Re: Conflict in the Park   Conflict in the Park I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:07 am

"I thought some help could be used here" Haku says calmly approaching Sanae. Tanaka blinks " Your chara just got captured" he states though he really doesn't need too.

Kyo rolls her eyes at Etsu "Oh be quiet" she says snapping shut her phone and putting it away more quietly so no else could hear she adds "I don't want to hurt you"
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: Conflict in the Park   Conflict in the Park I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:53 pm

Tomo scoffed. "Well, obviously she was captured. We can see."

Sanae frowned. "Tomo, be nice." She turned back to the boy. "Are you offering to help? Because that would be wonderful!"

Tomo narrowed her eyes. "No, Sanae. It would not be wonderful. I don't trust him."

Sanae shot her a warning look.

"If you don't want to hurt me, then why are you squeezing me so tight?!" Etsu yelled.
Back to top Go down
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

PostSubject: Re: Conflict in the Park   Conflict in the Park I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:56 am

Kyo releases her grip of the chara slightly but not enough for her to get away. "Kyo-san let us hurry up. We have work to do." Kyo takes Etsu and shoves her in the bag which Mizu had being hiding in tying it shut so the chara wouldn't be able to get out. "Kyo looks at Haku and Sanae, shall we get started?"

Haku looks at Sanae emulating a hurt look "That's a harsh thing to say to someone you just met"
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: Conflict in the Park   Conflict in the Park I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:45 pm

"Get started?" Etsu repeated, pounding against the bag. "What do you mean? Let me out! I'm warning you, Sanae-chan will kick your butt!"

"I'm sorry about her!" Sanae apologized quickly. "She's a little... abrasive, I guess you could say."

Tomo ignored her statement. "So are you helping or not? We must hurry or Etsu's captor will get away. Come on now, posthaste!"
Back to top Go down
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

PostSubject: Re: Conflict in the Park   Conflict in the Park I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 4:34 am

Haku studies Tomo should he grab her now? If Sanae character changed or transformed he would loose his chance "I will help." Haku responds to Tomo. "Tanaka..." Tanaka grins I know! Character Change! From a secretive boy to a loyal one!" As soon as the change is over Haku goes to grab Tomo.

Kyo seeing Haku about to character change sets up her transformation "My Heart Unlock! Elegant Rain!" There's a flash and the scent of rain as Kyo's normal outfit changes to Elegant Rain's.
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: Conflict in the Park   Conflict in the Park I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 5:55 pm

Tomo realized the plan as soon as Haku started to move. She moved away from the boy's hands. She scowled at him. "I knew you couldn't be trusted. I saw it in your eyes. Sanae, let's go!"

"Right! My heart: Unlock!" she shouted. Her body started to glow and her clothes were replaced with a detective's outfit with lots of bows. It was even complete with the stereotypical tweed deerstalker hat. "Character Transformation: Clever Heart!" She faced Haku, a somewhat smug look on her face. "My trust was misplaced in you. You work for Easter, don't you? I can see it now. How foolish of me to not see it earlier." She turned away from him and faced Kyo. "My time would be wasted I'm fighting you, so I'll go straight to the real problem: her!" She pointed at the transformed girl.
Back to top Go down
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

PostSubject: Re: Conflict in the Park   Conflict in the Park I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 3:22 am

Haku didn't have a character transformation but that didn't mean he should be ignored, he was after all an offensive type when it came to fighting. "Giant Shuriken Throw" As the name describes Haku throws the giant shuriken attached to his back at Clever Heart.

Elegant River studies the situation before her and opens her umbrella spinning it "Sunny days are depressing, how about some rain?" Clouds begin gathering, it would start raining soon.
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: Conflict in the Park   Conflict in the Park I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 5:25 pm

Clever Heart lifted the magnifying glass in her hand. It suddenly grew to a giant size. She held it in both hands and deflected the shuriken. She knew she couldn't try to attack by sending the shuriken back to Haku because she knew he would just catch it. She just let it spin against the magnifying glass until it fell to the ground.

She looked up at the clouds gathering in the sky. She frowned and looked back at Haku. "Let's have a look at you, shall we? Heart Analysis!" The ground below she and Haku began to glow a pale yellow and sparkles rose around them until all she could see was the boy. She lifted her magnifying glass and peered at Haku through it. Everything was silent for a moment, then all the sparkles disappeared. She lowered the magnifying glass. "I see... Your name is Yuki Haku, originally named Yoshikaru. An orphan. Extremely loyal. Soft-spoken, but you yearn for approval and attention from your superiors. You have no qualms with destroying the dreams of those who tormented you. You are curious about the Guardians. You have no one to rely on but yourself. Am I right?"

She turned to Elegant River. "Let's look at you, now. Heart Analysis!" The same effect happened as she looked through the magnifying glass. As the sparkles and the glow disappeared, she spoke. "Akitsu Kyo. Oldest of four siblings. Incredibly protective over your siblings. You joined Easter to protect them, in fact. You aren't completely loyal to Easter, though. You are a manipulative liar who is overconfident and straightforward. Did I miss anything?"
Back to top Go down
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

PostSubject: Re: Conflict in the Park   Conflict in the Park I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 4:54 am

Elegant River flicks her umbrella "yes in fact you did. I am not Akitsu Kyo, not at the moment. I am Elegant River and I have chosen to make taking your Chara's my goal. So they shall be taken"

As Clever Heart turn Haku stars moving forwards to try and either sneak up on her or grab his shuriken.
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: Conflict in the Park   Conflict in the Park I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:12 pm

Sanae, behind you, Tomo said from inside her. You must make a decision. Which one will you deal with? You can't take on both at once. You have to fight them one at a time.

Clever Heart pursed her lips. She didn't have much time to decide. She quickly made a logical decision. She faced Elegant River. "You may have Etsu, but you can't take Tomo while I'm in a Transformation, now can you?" She turned back to Haku, magnifying glass held up. The handle on the magnifying glass extended while the lens shrank, making a staff of sorts. She spun it around in her hands, then held it out.
Back to top Go down
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

PostSubject: Re: Conflict in the Park   Conflict in the Park I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:48 am

Rain begins falling and Elegant River raises her umbrella getting ready to attack.

Haku studies Sanae she couldn't fight both of them but she had a point so long as she was in her transformation they couldn't get to her second chara. He smirks "well then I guess we'll just have to leave with what we have" He had no doubt Sanae would come after Etsu it's what guardians did.
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: Conflict in the Park   Conflict in the Park I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 9:59 am

Clever Heart glared at Haku. "If you do that, I can guarantee that you won't like the consequences you'll pay. Why don't you both come at me? I'll take you both on at once."

Sanae! Don't be reckless!
Tomo shouted at her.

"I have to get Etsu back. Whatever the cost," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

PostSubject: Re: Conflict in the Park   Conflict in the Park I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 4:01 am

"careful what you wish for" Elegant River releases her first attack. "Water needles" as the name suggests small water needles come flying towards Clever Heart.
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: Conflict in the Park   Conflict in the Park I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:05 pm

Clever Heart jumped to the side, dodging most of the needles. Some hit her, but she shook it off quickly, telling herself that she needed to fight for Etsu. She held up the magnifying glass/staff so the lens was facing Elegant River. "Magnified Judgement!" A narrow beam of light fired out of the small lens at Elegant River.
Back to top Go down
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

PostSubject: Re: Conflict in the Park   Conflict in the Park I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 3:00 am

Elegant River moves to the side narrowly avoiding the attack she would use her most powerful attack next. It would surly knock the girl out if it hit.

Haku takes the chance to move forwards and grab his shuriken getting ready for another throw.
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: Conflict in the Park   Conflict in the Park I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 1:32 pm

Clever Heart stood her ground, glancing over her shoulder as Haku retrieved the shuriken and prepared to throw. She readied herself to dodge. Before he did anything, she spoke. "Give me my Chara back and I will stand down. I do not wish to fight, but I will if you do not give her back. This is your chance to end this silly battle."
Back to top Go down
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

PostSubject: Re: Conflict in the Park   Conflict in the Park I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 5:37 am

Elegant River pauses this was Haku's call not her's she was here to just insure success.

Haku throws the shuriken. That would be a no. He would not fail.

Elegant River observes the situation, Sanae couldn't possibly win against both of them but it wasn't like Elegant River wanted Easter to win...She pauses in her attack if she could just get Sanae to give up for now she could get Etsu back to her later, when she wasn't being watched by Haku.
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: Conflict in the Park   Conflict in the Park I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:39 pm

(Do you want to go through with the plan that Kyo gets Etsu and returns her after Haku leaves? Because I think it seems realistic that Sanae would lose, since it's two against one.)

Clever Heart watched as the shuriken approached her. She waited until it was close, then stuck her magnifying glass/staff through the hole in the center. (There's usually a hole in the center of those, right? >_<) It spun around, then fell to the ground, the magnifying glass/staff still pinning it down.
Back to top Go down
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

PostSubject: Re: Conflict in the Park   Conflict in the Park I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:34 am

(Yep there's normally a hole xD

And sounds like a good idea)

Elegant River throws another weak and half hearted attack at the girl, think, think, think.... (I kinda think Sanae will need to stop on her own for this one cause Kyo's not going to say anything outloud with Haku around)
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: Conflict in the Park   Conflict in the Park I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 11:08 pm

(Well, maybe Kyo attacks her and stuff, hoping to tire her out and make her surrender. Maybe she and Haku do some kind of team attack and corner her, forcing her to surrender. I don't know. Just tossing out ideas. OH! Or maybe Sanae, in her detective transformation form, can figure out from Kyo's half hearted attacks and behavior that she doesn't really want to fight. She could piece things together from there, then feign surrender.)

Clever Heart dodged the attacks. With her staff, she flicked the shuriken in the air, then slung it towards Haku. She thought he would catch it or at least dodge, but she knew it was worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conflict in the Park   Conflict in the Park I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conflict in the Park
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shugo Chara RP :: Roleplaying :: Roleplaying Areas :: Outside of school-
Jump to: