Shugo Chara RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shugo Chara RP

A RP forum for the anime Shugo Chara. Make your own OC Guardian with their own Guardians Characters! Everyone is welcome!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Yashima, Shai (WIP)
Amaya, Tsukira [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 7:15 pm by Jinxie_Winxie

» Yuki Haku's Purchases
Amaya, Tsukira [WIP] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:32 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Yoko Kurohashi's Purchases
Amaya, Tsukira [WIP] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:31 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Emulating Emotions
Amaya, Tsukira [WIP] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:25 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Wandering the City [OPEN]
Amaya, Tsukira [WIP] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:21 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Conflict in the Park
Amaya, Tsukira [WIP] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:18 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Holiday's and Activity
Amaya, Tsukira [WIP] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:13 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» A Notice About My Activity
Amaya, Tsukira [WIP] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:08 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Hey, guys! Welcome my awesomeness!
Amaya, Tsukira [WIP] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:03 am by SevenxOfxHearts

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 157 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:31 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Amaya, Tsukira [WIP]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsukira

Tsukira

Amaya, Tsukira [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Amaya, Tsukira [WIP]   Amaya, Tsukira [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 12:06 am

Name: Amaya,Tsukira
Nicknames: Tsu, Kira, Aya
Affiliation: Guardians

Appearance: She has long auburn hair, that reaches all the way down to her knees. She has uneven bangs on her face, none of which covers her eyes. She wears the Seiyo academy uniform, but keeps her shirt unbuttoned, has a black belt on underneath and black boots that have buckles. Outside of school, she wears a black shirt, with a hood on the back. Her shoulder aren't covered, instead the sleeves begin at the top of her arm and cover her hands. She adds a purple mini-skirt to it and prefers to go barefoot. She keeps her hair down, in pigtails located on the back of her head or a side ponytail. She also has a blue jacket with the hood aligned with brown fur.

Personality: Tsukira is a kind-hearted person, and likes to help others out. She is a very stubborn person, and is out-going. She isn't very loud though and puts on the act that she always wants to be alone and wants no one around her. She acts coldly towards others, but if you get to know her, she's very sweet and extremely loyal to her friends. She doesn't like giving up and enjoys seeing what other's tend to do in certain situations. She's also Selfless, Aloof and enigmatic.

How they act, how they treat others, how they view life, etc. At least 4 sentences.

History: (May add this later.)

Personal:
What color they speak in: #ff9933 Orange
Like(s): Animals, Such as Cats, Foxes, Wolves, Some types of birds. Hanging out with friends and having fun.
Dislike(s): Water, Riding in a car and annoying people
Hobbie(s): Climbing trees, making things out of yarn and singing.
Fear(s): Spiders, Being All Alone
Strengths: Has a lot of stamina, can run fast, is very agile & Flexible, and can take what ever is thrown at her.
Weaknesses: Is physically weak as in her muscles aren't very strong, is light and can be thrown around easily if not holding onto something of significant weight and refuses to depend on people.

Talents/Dreams: Can sing well, and hopes to to something significant in her life.
Goal/Motivation: To be recognized as herself, not as someone's friend or whatever. Also to get stronger, so that she can protect her friends.
Favorite Class: ELAR (English, Lanuage, Arts)
Most Hated Class: Math

Guardian Characters:
Guardian Chara(s): Luna & Alice
Guardian Chara(s) Appearance: Luna has long dark blue hair, that goes to her feet, a black shirt that covers her shoulders, not hitting her arms Kinda like a tank-top. Green eyes, also has Dark blue, almost purple, Cat ears and Tail. Has a black ruffle skirt as well, has claws and fangs as well as slit pupils. Prefers to go bearfoot. Has purple shorts underneath.
Alice has light blue hair, that goes to her waist, almost white/silver. Her eyes are blue and she wears a purple sleeveless shirt and detached sleeves. The beginning of her sleeves begins on her fore arms, and opens up/loosens all the way to her wrist. She has light blue wings. She also has a light purple skirt, that's kinda flowy. Has black shorts underneath it.
Guardian Chara(s) Personality(ies): Luna is aloof, sometimes stoic, and is enigmatic. She is also perceptive and honest. Luna is also selfless and protective. She doesn't like involving people in her problems besides whom she has to, such as Alice and Tsukira.
Alice is very kind and playful. She enjoys helping other's out a lot and is very slow to anger. She smiles a lot and can be obnoxious. She is also clueless, and often has no idea of what's going on. She is always very supportive of Luna and Tsukira, and often doesn't mind not knowing what's happening. As long as she can do something to help out, she doesn't care what happens.
Guardian Chara(s) Born From: Luna was born from Tsukira's personality. She acted similarly to a cat, so Luna fit that in order ot become better at it. Tsukira also likes cats.
Alice was born from Tsukira's will to be free, like a bird. Tsukira feels tied down to her parent's will, and wishes to be free. Thus, Alice was born.
What color they type in:
Luna: #9933cc Lavender
Alice: #33ffff Cyan

Character Change:
w/ Luna
Accessory: Receives Dark blue/Purple Cat ears and tail.
Abilities: Better at jumping, likes to climb and becomes more agile.
Personality: Tsukira becomes slightly colder towards others, and is very independant.

w/ Alice
Accessory: Light blue wings
Abilities: Can fly, just not very high.
Personality: Tsukira becomes more open and kind. Has a warmer heart as well.

Character Transformation/Chara-nari:
Luna
Transformation's Abilities/Powers: Can jump extremely high, Can move quickly and claws become sharper. Also can purify X-Eggs.
Appearance In Guardian Character's Form: Has dark blue/purple cat ears and tail, a purple half-shirt that's skin tight, with a black tank-top underneath. Purple pants and sleeves. The sleeves begin at her forearms and expand/loosen as they reach her wrists.
Transformation's Personality: Aloof, Selfless, Stoic, perceptive and honest.
What color they type in: #ff3333

Alice
Transformation's Abilities/Powers: She can use the air around her for attacks, can fly high, and can purify X-Eggs.
Appearace In Guardian Character's Form: Long light blue wings, a long-sleeved blue shirt with the sleeves covering her hands, a light blue mini-skirt with dark blue outlines on the bottom, and light blue knee-high boots with belt buckles on them and the sole is dark blue.
Transformation's Personality: Kind, Over-Protective, Perceptive, and playful.
What color they type in: #33cc99

Other:
(Optional, delete if not using)
Favorite Food(s): Anything sweet
Favorite Color(s): Blue, Purple, Orange
Favorite Season(s): Winter, Autumn
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: Amaya, Tsukira [WIP]   Amaya, Tsukira [WIP] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:18 pm

This looks pretty good, but there are some things I have to mention before this can be approved. First, I just want to clarify something. Her strengths are fine, but I just want to make sure you know that her being agile doesn't mean she can dodge every attack or anything. Second, Luna strongly resembles Yoru. It's okay for her to be a cat themed Chara, but maybe take out some of the similarities (like her appearance somewhat resembles Yoru's, as does part of her personality). Third, you need to add in names for the Character Transformations.

(Also, you left the little information I put in the template for personality. Just wanted to point that out)

Other than that, it looks good! I really like her. Sorry if it seemed like I was being a little snooty, I wasn't trying to be! I just want everyone's OC to be awesome! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://shugo-chara-rp.forumotion.com
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: Amaya, Tsukira [WIP]   Amaya, Tsukira [WIP] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:24 pm

Oh, and some information I left out by accident, she can't have an X-Egg purifying move until you buy it in the store. You can keep it in the description (though you might want to include an attack name), but she can't use it until you buy it and the Character Transformation. It sounds like a lot, but it really isn't. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: Amaya, Tsukira [WIP]   Amaya, Tsukira [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 12:52 am

OH MY GOSH IT SAYS WORK IN PROGRESS IN THE TITLE I JUST REALIZED THAT OH MY GOSH I'M SUCH A DOPE SOMETIMES ANYWAYS CARRY ON IGNORE ME OH MY GOSH SOMETIMES I JUST

PLEASE LAUGH AT MY STUPIDITY

(BY THE WAY IT STILL LOOKS GOOD FOR A WIP)

(SO MUCH POSTING)

(REALLY SORRY)

(REALLY)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amaya, Tsukira [WIP]   Amaya, Tsukira [WIP] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amaya, Tsukira [WIP]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum