Shugo Chara RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shugo Chara RP

A RP forum for the anime Shugo Chara. Make your own OC Guardian with their own Guardians Characters! Everyone is welcome!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Yashima, Shai (WIP)
Plots with Robert I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 7:15 pm by Jinxie_Winxie

» Yuki Haku's Purchases
Plots with Robert I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:32 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Yoko Kurohashi's Purchases
Plots with Robert I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:31 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Emulating Emotions
Plots with Robert I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:25 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Wandering the City [OPEN]
Plots with Robert I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:21 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Conflict in the Park
Plots with Robert I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:18 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Holiday's and Activity
Plots with Robert I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:13 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» A Notice About My Activity
Plots with Robert I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:08 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Hey, guys! Welcome my awesomeness!
Plots with Robert I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:03 am by SevenxOfxHearts

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 157 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:31 am
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Plots with Robert

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert Alberti

Robert Alberti

Plots with Robert Empty
PostSubject: Plots with Robert   Plots with Robert I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:37 pm

Robert Alberti

Plots with Robert Tumblr_m8pwcpySZd1rv1v6q Plots with Robert 2i0rqli.jpg Plots with Robert Avatar441961_5

Link to App

FRIENDS
If you're a kind person, chances are you'll become his friend. If you're a jerk then forget about it. Becoming friends with him really depends on you're personality, but it shouldn't be too hard if you're not a complete jerk. Of course, you have to be able to deal with his nosing around.

ENEMIES
Well if you're a jerk, than it won't be too hard for you to fall under here. Also, since Robert has a strong sense of justice so if you go around breaking the law/rules, then chances are you'll end up on this list unless there's some extreme circumstances.

ROMANCE
It won't be easy to be with him, not like it'll be difficult but his personality makes it hard to keep a secret from him, not to mention his curiosity might cause some problems. Most folks aren't very appreciative of this, especially if they have a secret to hide. Of course, if your character is willing to look past that and accept him for who he is, than she is gold.

OTHERS
If you have an idea, just let me know (chances are I'll go for it).

Last edited by Robert Alberti on Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:12 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

Plots with Robert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots with Robert   Plots with Robert I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 6:51 pm

I'd say all of my characters could be friends with him. Especially Sanae, since she and Robert share such a similar dream. Minori might fall into the enemy category since she works for Easter, though.
Back to top Go down
https://shugo-chara-rp.forumotion.com
Robert Alberti

Robert Alberti

Plots with Robert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots with Robert   Plots with Robert I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 12:47 am

Alright, here are some RP ideas that I have that I think would be interesting. One involves the Guardians, the other involves Easter, the another involves something completely different but I won't be putting that up until much later. I hope that you guys will consider each one.

1. Meeting the Guardians: If Robert finds out about the Guardians and meets them, he would most definitely side with the Guardians in their struggle against Easter if given the opportunity. There are a small number of things that might cause Robert to change his mind, but they are few and far between.
  2. Blackmailed by Easter: So Easter is up against the Guardians. If things aren't going well for them they'd want every possible source of strength they can get. As far as I'm concerned right now Easter has Robert's sister in their hands. So Easter might blackmail Robert into helping them. How? Simply threaten to hurt his sister Sophia. While Robert isn't over-protective of his sister, he definitely doesn't want her getting hurt. Actually, he's afraid of losing her so it would kinda make sense.

So what do you guys think? Anyone up for any of these plots?

Last edited by Robert Alberti on Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

Plots with Robert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots with Robert   Plots with Robert I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:00 am

I like the idea of the second one, most of the rp's we have going that involve Easter at the moment are small skirmishes between the guardians and the kids working for Easter so some variety to it would be good. Also if we choose this on it is likely Robert will meet the guardians anyway.

As far as the actual blackmailing goes I'd be happy to have my character Kyo to act as a representative of Easter.
Back to top Go down
Robert Alberti

Robert Alberti

Plots with Robert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots with Robert   Plots with Robert I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:52 am

SevenxOfxHearts wrote:
I like the idea of the second one, most of the rp's we have going that involve Easter at the moment are small skirmishes between the guardians and the kids working for Easter so some variety to it would be good. Also if we choose this on it is likely Robert will meet the guardians anyway.

As far as the actual blackmailing goes I'd be happy to have my character Kyo to act as a representative of Easter.

Sounds perfect. This would also put Robert in a awkward situation with the Guardians in which he would want to support them but wouldn't out of worry for his sister. Perfect. Do you want to start the topic or do you want me to?
Back to top Go down
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

Plots with Robert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots with Robert   Plots with Robert I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:54 am

It's probably best you do, it's your plot idea and all so you get to set the scene and everything ^^
Back to top Go down
Robert Alberti

Robert Alberti

Plots with Robert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots with Robert   Plots with Robert I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 6:32 am

SevenxOfxHearts wrote:
It's probably best you do, it's your plot idea and all so you get to set the scene and everything ^^

Alrighty then, posted. Clicky link.

Last edited by Robert Alberti on Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

Plots with Robert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots with Robert   Plots with Robert I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 9:52 am

And I could definitely get in on this. Very Happy I will probably use Sanae and Minori. Even though Minori probably doesn't know what she's doing, she's still part of Easter.
Back to top Go down
Robert Alberti

Robert Alberti

Plots with Robert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots with Robert   Plots with Robert I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 4:06 am

Sanae-chan wrote:
And I could definitely get in on this. :DI will probably use Sanae and Minori. Even though Minori probably doesn't know what she's doing, she's still part of Easter.

Not sure about Minori blackmailing Robert, mainly cause I've already posted up a topic for it and I kinda want to see how it'll go with the people we have right now.

That said I can see Minori and Robert maybe being instructed to team up by Easter's higher ups. Being the former leader of a group that actively stood against Easter I doubt that Easter would be willing to let Robert go do their work without a leash, at least not until their absolutely sure that Robert won't backstab them. And Easter would probably put Robert back on that leash if they ever lose Robert's sister (which I hope that they eventually do, but that's something I'll need to discuss with whoever decides to RP her, if someone decides to RP her).

As for Sanae, I'm not sure. Robert would most definitely want to side with the Guardians, but he wouldn't want to do anything to risk hurting his sister. Certainly would be interesting to see how it goes though.
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

Plots with Robert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots with Robert   Plots with Robert I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:51 pm

That first idea is good, as Minori wouldn't really be one to blackmail someone unless she was ordered to. She's kind of a person to do whatever her seniors tell her. And I was just offering up Sanae if you plan on doing a "Meeting the Guardians" thread.
Back to top Go down
Robert Alberti

Robert Alberti

Plots with Robert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots with Robert   Plots with Robert I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:33 pm

Sanae-chan wrote:
That first idea is good, as Minori wouldn't really be one to blackmail someone unless she was ordered to. She's kind of a person to do whatever her seniors tell her. And I was just offering up Sanae if you plan on doing a "Meeting the Guardians" thread.

I know, I'm eventually hoping to do a "Meeting the Guardians" thread. I'm just thinking that chronologically it would happen after Robert is blackmailed (simply because I already started the blackmailing thread) so I'm not sure how it would go. If you consider Robert's history Easter probably wouldn't want him talking to the Guardians very much, so he'd more than likely run into them while acting on behalf of Easter. And if they meet like that then I think that the Guardians would be less than happy to see him (to say the least).

Of course, considering what happened with Ikuto in the anime I'd imagine that would change once they figure out exactly what's going on with Robert, but until then they might have an adversarial relationship (even though Robert wouldn't want one).
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

Plots with Robert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots with Robert   Plots with Robert I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:07 pm

Yep! I like this idea! You can just tell me when you're ready to start the thread, if you're waiting until after the blackmailing thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plots with Robert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots with Robert   Plots with Robert I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plots with Robert
Page 1 of 1