Shugo Chara RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shugo Chara RP

A RP forum for the anime Shugo Chara. Make your own OC Guardian with their own Guardians Characters! Everyone is welcome!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Yashima, Shai (WIP)
Yuki Haku [complete] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 7:15 pm by Jinxie_Winxie

» Yuki Haku's Purchases
Yuki Haku [complete] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:32 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Yoko Kurohashi's Purchases
Yuki Haku [complete] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:31 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Emulating Emotions
Yuki Haku [complete] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:25 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Wandering the City [OPEN]
Yuki Haku [complete] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:21 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Conflict in the Park
Yuki Haku [complete] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:18 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Holiday's and Activity
Yuki Haku [complete] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:13 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» A Notice About My Activity
Yuki Haku [complete] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:08 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Hey, guys! Welcome my awesomeness!
Yuki Haku [complete] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:03 am by SevenxOfxHearts

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 157 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:31 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Yuki Haku [complete]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

Yuki Haku [complete] Empty
PostSubject: Yuki Haku [complete]   Yuki Haku [complete] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 9:29 pm

Name (Last, First): Yuki Haku
Nicknames: None
Affiliation: Easter

Appearance: Haku has an extremely girly look about him. Petite in size with unnaturally pale skin and almond shaped eyes with long black lashes he lacks a distinctive jaw line giving him a much rounded and girly face. His hair is light brown and reaches halfway down his rib cage generally tied back in one loose plait. Dressed most commonly in his school uniform consisting of a white button up shirt with a dark red tie, black pants and shoes he wears the collar undone and sleeves push to his elbows with the tie loose. Unfortunately this doesn't stop most people from thinking he is a girl, they just think he is a girl with poor presentation.

Personality: Unlike many others in Easter Haku understands completely what he is doing when he takes peoples x eggs or when he destroys them he just doesn't care. Extremely loyal he will take his job seriously doing everything he can to do his job properly and earn approval from his superiors. Soft spoken, quiet and enduring he never reacts to whatever bullying comes his way due to his appearance. He is kind to those around him and seems to worry about others unless you are one of his tormentors then he will gladly destroy your dreams in revenge. He is curious about the Guardians but views them as the enemy and refuses to let his curiosity affect his mission. Haku seeks approval from his superiors in Easter and secretly likes the attention he gets for doing a job correctly.

History (His/Her life Story): Haku joined Easter a few months after his heart egg hatched. He was approached by a girl from his school whom to Haku was just about one of the people who were nice to him, even if that conclusion was drawn simply from the fact that this particular girl never acknowledged his presence. Haku was asked too come with her to see the head of Easter. At first Haku refused to join but after an incident where he destroyed one of his classmates heart eggs, Haku started accepting jobs from Easter on the condition that he could go after the heart eggs of all his tormentors.

Haku is an orphan, he has no idea who his family is and was given the name 'Yoshikaru' as a baby. He become close friends with another boy from the orphanage named Eren and the two were hardly seen separated. Eren was five years older the Haku and looked on him as a little brother. However Eren ended up with cancer and in his last few weeks Haku asked him why he had to be sick, why couldn't he just get better so they could play? Eren laughed and told Haku he was so innocent and instead of being called 'Yoshikaru' everyone should start calling him Haku which means pure. After Eren's death Haku managed to get his name changed to Haku just like Eren said.

Later Haku made up a last named for himself, named after the winter snow he loved so much Haku become Haku Yuki.

Personal:
What color they speak in: This one Razz
Like(s): Snow, Winter, Dancing in the rain, forests, bubbles, the colors white, blue and green.
Dislike(s): Being to hot, being picked on for his appearance, dancing, things being messy and unsymmetrical.
Hobbie(s): Meditating, Ikebana and Sado
Fear(s): Not having a purpose, change
Strengths: Has had clear experience in fights outside fighting with he guardian character, he is agile and observant most certainly not someone you want to front in hand to hand combat.
Weaknesses: He has no one to rely on and his loyalty can be easily used to manipulate his actions.
Enemies: Anyone who is an enemy of Easter

Talents/Dreams:
Goal/Motivation: To get Easter the Embryo
Job: N/A
Favorite Class: Cultural Lessons (ie. Study Of Society and Environment)
Most Hated Class: Sport

Guardian Characters:
Guardian Chara(s): Tanaka
Guardian Chara(s) Appearance: With shoulder length light blue hair that has white tips and dark green eyes Tanaka dresses in a completely black ninja styled outfit. He carries a giant shuriken on his back.  He wears a mask over his mouth leaving his hair and eye the only part not covered in black.
Guardian Chara(s) Personality(ies): Tanaka loves bubbles like you wouldn't believe. He chases them, talks about them and draws them all the time. He is loud, easily embarrassed and a little on the silly side but when it comes to loyalty he and Haku are equals. They never waver. Tanaka becomes serious if you threaten whats close to him and will fight to the death to protect what is important.
Guardian Chara(s) Born From: Haku's wish to express himself without being judged
What color they speak in: Here

Character Change:
Tanaka
Accessory: Gains the shuriken and mask  over his mouth.
Abilities: Tanaka becomes very cat like. He can move very quietly, he has increased hearing and can see very well in the dark.
Personality: He inherits Tanaka's love of bubbles, it is about the only thing you can do to divert him from his mission at this point in time.

Character Transformation/Chara-nari:
Tanaka/ Moon Shadow
Transformation's Abilities/Powers: Maintaining his cat like abilities MoonShadow can increase/decrease the size of his giant shuriken and uses it like a weapon. He reflex rate also increases along with his balance.
Appearace In Guardian Character's Form: Clothed completely in black the only thing visible are two white bangs and dark blue green eyes. He has a shuriken strapped to his back.
Transformation's Personality: Silent, soft spoken and very serious MoonShadow only breaks character around bubbles. Unlike Haku and Tanaka MoonShadow is capable of changing sides without Tanaka's control, he is reasonable and able to admit his wrongs and true feelings. Very straightforward if you don't like what you see MoonShadow doesn't care.
What color they type in: this one

Other:
Favorite Food(s): Strawberries and sweet tea's
Favorite Color(s): Blue, White, Green
Favorite Season(s):Winter

Pictures: coming soon Razz
(Delete if you have none)
Character:
Guardian Character(s):
Guardians Character Egg(s):
Character Transformation(s):
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Haku [complete]   Yuki Haku [complete] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:51 pm

Agh, I'm so sorry I didn't get on sooner! I was super busy with school. Anyways, this is approved! I really like him. Maybe we could start an RP with him and my two newer characters?
Back to top Go down
https://shugo-chara-rp.forumotion.com
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Haku [complete]   Yuki Haku [complete] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:27 am

It's fine, I've just being bombed with school work myself -.-"

and sure
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Haku [complete]   Yuki Haku [complete] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 7:13 pm

We could do a separate RP from the one that we are planning now, or we could just do the one we're planning.
Back to top Go down
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Haku [complete]   Yuki Haku [complete] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 2:06 am

I vote for a new rp, do you want to make it or should I?
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Haku [complete]   Yuki Haku [complete] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 8:34 pm

I could start the one we're planning, and you can start the new one if you want.
Back to top Go down
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Haku [complete]   Yuki Haku [complete] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 2:42 am

Sure, are we allowed to have characters in more then one thread at a time?
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Haku [complete]   Yuki Haku [complete] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:07 pm

Of course!
Back to top Go down
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Haku [complete]   Yuki Haku [complete] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 4:44 am

I just posted the one for you're two new character and Haku
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Haku [complete]   Yuki Haku [complete] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yuki Haku [complete]
Page 1 of 1