Shugo Chara RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shugo Chara RP

A RP forum for the anime Shugo Chara. Make your own OC Guardian with their own Guardians Characters! Everyone is welcome!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Yashima, Shai (WIP)
Sauto Arisha I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 7:15 pm by Jinxie_Winxie

» Yuki Haku's Purchases
Sauto Arisha I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:32 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Yoko Kurohashi's Purchases
Sauto Arisha I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:31 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Emulating Emotions
Sauto Arisha I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:25 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Wandering the City [OPEN]
Sauto Arisha I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:21 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Conflict in the Park
Sauto Arisha I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:18 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Holiday's and Activity
Sauto Arisha I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:13 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» A Notice About My Activity
Sauto Arisha I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:08 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Hey, guys! Welcome my awesomeness!
Sauto Arisha I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:03 am by SevenxOfxHearts

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 157 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:31 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Sauto Arisha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

Sauto Arisha Empty
PostSubject: Sauto Arisha   Sauto Arisha I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 7:55 am

Name (Last, First): Sauto Arisha
Nicknames: Ariri (Only Yoko calls him that)
Affiliation: Guardian

Appearance: On the taller side, he is well built with soft brown eyes he is both cute and mature in appearance. He has slightly longer then average light brown hair parted in two places so part of his fringe stays in front of his face. He wears the boys uniform with the blazer undone and tie done up loosely he wears black sneakers with the uniform. He also wears a light brown cap and brown goggles.

Personality: Arisha's main personality traits are his confidence, loud and sometimes cocky attitude. Always looking out for his friends to strangers and students younger then him Arisha can sometimes come across intimidating which generally comes from his height and the fact he always sounds like he's yelling. Arisha openly dislikes classes never paying attention unless the subject is math. He tends to daydream or draw during classes that don't interest him and is constantly just scraping by in his marks. One thing Arisha dislikes even more then school is going home. An only child and not great in academics Arisha's parents put strict curfews and restrictions on what he can and cannot do. More then once Arisha has admitted to Yoko (his best friend) that he wants to be able to go outside and explore when he wants to explore. It was this desire which brought about the birth of Keiko. His greatest fear is that Keiko, the only one who he feels really understands him will become and x egg/character.

Personal:
What color they speak in: Brown
Like(s): Math, exploring, dares
Dislike(s): sitting still, pumpkin, paperwork
Friend(s): Best friends with Yoko
Hobbie(s): camping, hanging out with Yoko and exploring
Fear(s): Being caught by his parents while sneaking out, report cards and Keiko becoming an X egg
Strengths: Math, cheering people up
Weaknesses: School academics (except math), always tells the truth which can lead him to be quiet rude

Talents/Dreams:
Goal/Motivation: To discover something new
Job: Sometimes pet sits for neighbours and family friends
Favorite Class: Math
Most Hated Class: Every other class

Family:
Pet(s): Ryu, Arisha's pet dalmation

Guardian Characters:
Guardian Chara(s): Keiko
Guardian Chara(s) Appearance: Dressed in a dark blue coat with a tight collar and long sleeves and dark green trimmings Keiko stands out and looks much like the adventurer he is. He has light brown messy hair and dark blue eyes. He wears dark brown pants with a black belt and dark blue and green shoes. He carries a whip at his side attached to his belt.
Guardian Chara(s) Personality(ies): Keiko is intelligent and a little on the nerdy side but he is very curious about everything. Nothing is useless to him, he takes everything as a new opportunity to learn. Despite his intelligence Keiko is a thrill seeker, and although he goes about exploring smart he does get in trouble every now and then.
Guardian Chara(s) Born From: Arisha's desire to explore and escape his parent's confinments
What color they speak in: green

Character Change:
Keiko
Accessory: Gets Keiko's whip and jacket
Abilities: Arisha can absorb and repeat a large amount of information when like this, unfortunately he can only take some of the knowledge back to his normal state the rest he forgets but remembers again as soon as he character change's again.
Personality: Keiko becomes a little more serious and a lot smarter, this is basically Keiko minus the curiosity

Character Transformation/Chara-nari:
Keiko - Free Explorer
Transformation's Abilities/Powers: Arisha gets Keiko's whip to attack with which he uses to round up enemies. He can also create a large map where you can see the location of known character bearer's and former character bearer's.
Appearace In Guardian Character's Form: Arisha wears Keiko's coat undone with a light brown cotton shirt, dark green baggy pants, black boots and his normal hat with the glasses over his eyes.
Transformation's Personality: Easily excitable, curious and tends to randomly spurt intelligent comments or facts.
What color they type in: green brown

Other:
Favorite Food(s): Mango smoothies
Favorite Color(s): Crimson
Favorite Season(s): Winter

Pictures:
Character:
Spoiler:
Guardian Character(s):
Spoiler:

Last edited by SevenxOfxHearts on Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

Sauto Arisha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sauto Arisha   Sauto Arisha I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 7:27 pm

A little more on his personality would be nice. Also, if you're going to add his history, I would suggest putting a little more. I find that it helps you roleplay the character better, and it helps others understand your character better. But history is completely optional, so you don't have to. To be honest, I didn't add a history to one of my characters. Too lazy.
Back to top Go down
https://shugo-chara-rp.forumotion.com
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

Sauto Arisha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sauto Arisha   Sauto Arisha I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:21 pm

I took out the history in the end, I couldn't think of anything decent to write ^.^"
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

Sauto Arisha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sauto Arisha   Sauto Arisha I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 11:48 pm

Haha! Well, you kind of covered what you had there in the personality (which looks much better, by the way), so it all works out. You could always think of something later and add it in, too. Anyways, it looks good! You're ready to RP!
Back to top Go down
https://shugo-chara-rp.forumotion.com
SevenxOfxHearts

SevenxOfxHearts

Sauto Arisha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sauto Arisha   Sauto Arisha I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 11:53 pm

Awesome! Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sauto Arisha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sauto Arisha   Sauto Arisha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sauto Arisha
Page 1 of 1