Shugo Chara RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shugo Chara RP

A RP forum for the anime Shugo Chara. Make your own OC Guardian with their own Guardians Characters! Everyone is welcome!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Yashima, Shai (WIP)
Guardians vs. Easter! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 7:15 pm by Jinxie_Winxie

» Yuki Haku's Purchases
Guardians vs. Easter! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:32 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Yoko Kurohashi's Purchases
Guardians vs. Easter! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:31 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Emulating Emotions
Guardians vs. Easter! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:25 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Wandering the City [OPEN]
Guardians vs. Easter! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:21 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Conflict in the Park
Guardians vs. Easter! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:18 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Holiday's and Activity
Guardians vs. Easter! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:13 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» A Notice About My Activity
Guardians vs. Easter! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:08 am by SevenxOfxHearts

» Hey, guys! Welcome my awesomeness!
Guardians vs. Easter! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:03 am by SevenxOfxHearts

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 157 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:31 am
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Guardians vs. Easter!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

Guardians vs. Easter! Empty
PostSubject: Guardians vs. Easter!   Guardians vs. Easter! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:08 pm

Sanae Matsumoto stood around in a park, her Guardian Charas, Tomo and Etsu, floating beside her. There weren't that many kids at the park, and parents were too distracted with talking to other parents to watch their children. Sanae was their to make sure their heart's eggs stayed safe. Easter had been active lately, and it seemed like they were targeting groups of children. "Character Change please, Tomo," she said quietly, making sure no one heard her.

Tomo nodded. "Alright, Sanae." Suddenly, a tweed deerstalker hat appeared on Sanae's head. She inspects the scene with narrowed eyes, looking for any abnormalities. In this Character Change, she would be able to spot them in a split second. She doesn't see anything, though. She purses her lips, feeling as though something is a bit off. She has a feeling that something is about to happen.
Back to top Go down
https://shugo-chara-rp.forumotion.com
Aya

Aya

PostSubject: Re: Guardians vs. Easter!   Guardians vs. Easter! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:59 pm

Aya was at the park with nothing to do. "I wonder if anything fun is gonna happen." She sighed. Out of boredom she climbed a tree and sat on one of the branches. When she was up on the branch she noticed Sanae. She climbed down from the tree and walked over to Sanae. Erio and Kirino quietly followed Aya. "What are doing,Sanae?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Mirai

Mirai

PostSubject: Re: Guardians vs. Easter!   Guardians vs. Easter! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:25 pm

Why Easter sent her to the park, Mirai didn't really know. She heard them talking about X-Eggs but she didn't pay much attention to the conversation. Not that that was a surprise. Most of the time, her mind was focused on her acting career. She sat on a bench and sighed. Personally, she didn't like the fact that she had to destroy other people's dreams but that was the only way to push her career forward. It was in her contract too. Her golden eyes skimmed through the group of kids playing around. "Huh, there's not as much as last time," she thought in surprise. Suddenly, a pair of golden eyes identical to her's appeared in front of her. "Mirai!" Hoshiko complained,  "I'm booorrrreeeddd!"

Mirai rolled her eyes and nodded towards the group of children. "You could help me destroy their heart egg," Mirai explained bluntly. Hoshiko pretended to faint. "I'll die from boredness!" she exclaimed, making her tiny body limp. Mirai rolled her eyes again and looked straight ahead.
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians vs. Easter!   Guardians vs. Easter! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:45 pm

Sanae jumped slightly when Aya spoke. She turned to her fellow Guardian. "Oh, you snuck up on me. I'm making sure nothing is happening. I have this weird feeling that something is about to happen." She looked towards the kids playing. "As Guardians, it is our duty to protect them." She flashed a smile. "I'm sure everything will be fine, though." The hat disappeared from her head, as she no longer needed the Character Change.

"That's right!" Etsu exclaimed, raising a fist. "Stay positive! Always!"

Tomo covered her ears and narrowed her eyes at Etsu. "Hey, keep it down. We're all right here, there's no need to shout."

Etsu laughed heartily and rubbed the top of Tomo's head. "Ah, Tomo! Don't be so serious all the time!"

Tomo moved away and adjusted her hat, grumbling, "This hat is priceless... I swear, if there's one imperfection..."
Back to top Go down
Aya

Aya

PostSubject: Re: Guardians vs. Easter!   Guardians vs. Easter! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 1:26 am

"I see..." Aya said after listening to Sanae. "Are you here alone with Etsu and Tomo?"
Meanwhile..... Erio and Kirino went over to where Etsu and Tomo were. "At least you're having fun, Etsu." Said Kirino laughing a little. Erio just silently nodded and gave a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians vs. Easter!   Guardians vs. Easter! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 6:13 pm

"Yeah. I didn't need a huge group coming with me," Sanae replied. "You're welcome to stay here with me, though. If you'd like, that is."

"That's right!" Etsu shouted with a smile. "Protecting the heart's eggs of children is very fun!"

"Etsu! The yelling!" Tomo yelled.

Etsu put Tomo in a head lock. "You just yelled too, Tomo!" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mirai

Mirai

PostSubject: Re: Guardians vs. Easter!   Guardians vs. Easter! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:52 am

"Hoshiko, are you going to help me or not?" Mirai asked impatiently, pointing to the kids, "It's been five minutes and I still don't have an idea." Hoshiko, however, was paying attention to something else. "Oh my god! Friends!" she squealed, flying towards the Guardians. Mirai gasped and raced after her. "Ho-Hoshiko! No, come back!" Too late; Hoshiko already reached them. "Hello! I'm Hoshiko! I'm so pleased to meet you!" Hoshiko gushed, her eyes twinkling with excitement. Mirai wanted to slap Hoshiko to the other side of the country. Why was Hoshiko being so loud? Mirai didn't want to be known as the girl who had a crazy chara. She was supposed to be a cool, composed actress. Nevertheless, when Mirai reached there, she gave them a sheepish smile. "I'm sorry. She's a bit crazy," she laughed, "I'm Mirai. I'm sorry to be interrupting your conversation like this."
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians vs. Easter!   Guardians vs. Easter! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:42 am

Sanae smiled at the girl as she ran up. "It's okay. I understa--" She cut off when she realized who the girl was talking about. She looked at the chara floating next to her. "Guardian chara? You have one?"

Etsu released Tomo and greeted Hoshiko by rubbing the top of the new chara's head, just like she did to Tomo earlier. "Hello! It's nice to meet you!"

Tomo snorted. "It's nice to see it happening to someone other than me for once."
Back to top Go down
Aya

Aya

PostSubject: Re: Guardians vs. Easter!   Guardians vs. Easter! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:18 am

"I'm Aya." She said, she might as well since that Mirai introduced herself."A chara? Does that mean that you're a character bearer?" She asked when the mysterious girl approached them.

Erio went up to Hoshiko and said quietly, "Erio. My name is Erio." Then she flew to Aya's side and stayed there quietly.
"And I'm Kirino. The one rubbing you is Etsu." Then she pointed at Tomo. "And the grumpy one I'm pointing at is Tomo."
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians vs. Easter!   Guardians vs. Easter! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 3:23 pm

"Oh, I'm Sanae!" Sanae blurted, realizing that she didn't introduce herself. "How long have you had your chara? Oh! And what was your dream? Oh! Oh! And..." She trailed off. "I'm being nosy, aren't I? Sorry! I just get really excited when it comes to charas."

"I'm not grumpy," Tomo muttered, crossing her arms.

Etsu laughed and released Hoshiko. "Whatever you say, Tomo!"
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians vs. Easter!   Guardians vs. Easter! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 5:58 pm

(OOC: Did everyone leave this site? :<
Back to top Go down
Mirai

Mirai

PostSubject: Re: Guardians vs. Easter!   Guardians vs. Easter! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 6:34 pm

(I'm a horrible person. I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry!)

Mirai gave them a tiny smile and nodded. "Yeah, I do," she said, chuckling a little. Then she made a quick grab for Hoshiko and gave a brief glare. "She's a bit of a bother, I'll admit but we're very very close." Hoshiko gagged. "As if!" she complained., struggling to get out of Mirai's grip.
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians vs. Easter!   Guardians vs. Easter! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:23 pm

(No, it;s okay! You're not a horrible person! I'm sorry if I made you feel like you are. I was just wondering where everyone went. You don't have to be sorry! (: )

Sanae smiled at her. "It's good that you're close! And, if you don't mind me asking, what are you doing here at the park?"

"Sanae's getting nosy again..." Tomo murmured.

Sanae whipped around to face the Chara. "I am not! You hush!" She turned back to Mirai with a nervous chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Aya

Aya

PostSubject: Re: Guardians vs. Easter!   Guardians vs. Easter! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 2:45 am

(Sorry I've been busy with homework and other stuff.....)

Aya nodded at Mirai's reply and gave her a smile, but on the inside she had a weird feeling about Mirai and Hoshiko.
Back to top Go down
Mirai

Mirai

PostSubject: Re: Guardians vs. Easter!   Guardians vs. Easter! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:42 am

(oh that's good to hear Smile)

Mirai smiled and shook her head. "Oh I thought it was a beautiful day to walk i nthe park. Not to forget, Hoshiko has been nagging me to be more active." Mirai looked Hoshiko knowingly and continued, "Right Hoshiko?"

Luckily, Hoshiko caught her signal. She gave a big sigh and nodded her head enthusiastically. "Exactly," Hoshiko sighed, "Mirai keeps saying she wants to be an actress but I keep telling her she won't if she's going to be fat!". Mirai sweatdropped. She didn't like Hoshiko's bluntness sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sanae-chan
Admin
Sanae-chan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians vs. Easter!   Guardians vs. Easter! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 9:27 pm

(Yeah, I'm just glad you guys came back. That makes me happy. (: )

"Wow, an actress? That's so cool!" Sanae exclaimed. "Have you been in any shows or anything? Because that would be so awesome!"

Tomo rolled her eyes at Sanae. She saw the look that Mirai gave Hoshiko. She saw something behind that look. She narrowed her eyes and studied the two. Something seemed off about them. She would just have to keep watching and gather more evidence, but those two were definitely suspicious. She kept inspecting them with narrowed eyes, not caring if anyone saw her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians vs. Easter!   Guardians vs. Easter! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians vs. Easter!
Page 1 of 1